Chapter-15

Ian points to South's mind, lips and face.

"Mafia leaders needs three things. 1.Skills,2.A face, 3.A sharp tounge.And you have all three.",Ian said.

"But we often forgot what is more important.",Ian said.

"What?",South asks."Tell me,Ian.",South pleads.

"Cruelty. ",Ian said."Everyone one of us are killers!What are you saying!",South said frustrated.

Ian points at the petite looking male servant who was cutting the grass of the garden with a innocent look like he can't even hurt a flea.

"See,that man.Even he can pull a trigger if his loved ones are threatened.Everyone can.It is a natural instinct.

And you and Ace were born into the world of guns and bombs.You are bound to be killers!

But do you seriously think your ancestors kissed their wives goodbye,forgive a person who stole from them, say the word 'I love you ' or 'sorry' to anyone on!",Ian said.

"They could in privacy.",South argued.

"Yes,in privacy.But do you,Leo,Ace,Fabien or any of your family hides their emotions?",Ian said.

"They used to and they are quite merciless.",South defened her family.Ian snorted.

"Used to?South, this is a world full of crimes!In normal world you can steal from anyone or hurt anyone and others will just tell police nothibg else.

But in our world a bullet will be shot between the person's eyes!Or worse!People and youngesters in this mafia is lopking for a friction of chance to remove leaders and becomes the next leader.",Ian said with raising voice and sighs.

"And a family full of leaders like yours are roaming aimlessly. Ace is pushing away every illegal work he is offered to!

Every family member of his who is trying to contact him.Every thing of his mafia which makes him strong is weaking because of him.

He wants legal things bit he is forgeting one thing.The fire his ancestors lighted in mafia is unforgettable.Even if he leaves mafia.Mafia won't leave him same goes with your other brothers.

Elijah,Tristan and Adrian had no guns or weapons beside them when they died!Do you know what it means?", Iaan said to South.South shakes her head.

"It means they are letting their guards off!And it is a grave mistake in mafia.Mafia is breaing.The cruelty,dirtyness,sinsiter works,devils everything that makes Mafia stand is pershing.

And one thing South.When your families ruled the mafias the world still was able to live among it and it's power.

But I don't thing it can bear the cruelty and monsters who are roaming around to get your mafias.",Ian said.

South nods."But nothing is in my hand.I can't just make my brothers cruel again or make Ace connect with his family.Ace didn't even told me he has a alive family.",South said.

"Ace has cousins and uncles and grandparents.They are strong connections in mafia.

But Ace cut all ties after the death of his cruel father. ",Ian said.

"Your grandpa,His father and every mafia leader in past were tough,cruel and refused to show their emotions.

Even your grandma.Ace is not a result of love. His dad raped his mother but they fell in love later.And even after falling in love I don't think Ace's dad ever showed it to his mother or said those three words.

Your dad was the first one to become soft for Lily.But when lily betrayed him. He still stayed soft for his famoly but raised nine great mafia leaders.But their coldness melted",Ian said.