Woke Up With A Monster

Previously in : You Forgot Me...

Klaus and i are still kissing, He lifts me up at the wall, kissing me with more hunger. I wrapp my leggs around him, making him mine. Just then, he speeds us at his bed and kisses me, and laying on top of me.

I feel the sun on my skin as i wake up. And then realize what had happened last night. "You're a glorious kisser by the way." Klaus whispers in my ear sending me shivers. "You're the beast." i say biting my bottom lip. "Am i?" he asks. "Prove it" then he rolls me on top of him kissing me again. His lips traill of on my neck, i sigh, breathing deeper. Then he rolls his body on top of me and kisses me harder. "You just proved it." i smirk. "Oops." he replied. I kiss him back vampire-way. "My turn to play beast now Belle." i whisper in his ear. He smirks knowing whats about to happen. He tries putting off my bra , but i stop him. "Uh uh ah! Mister Mikaelson, behave please, not yet." i smirk and i kiss him again my lips go to his neck and his abs. Then i try pulling off his boxer. "Uh uh ah! Miss Petrova, behave! not yet!" he mocks me. Then i slip my tongue in his mouth, exploring the unknown area. I would almost say i love him. "Charlotte, not so fast, love." he pleaded. I smirk. "I love you." he whispers. My eyes widened, but he keeps kissing me, so i forget. But never in my whole existence would i forget what he said. "I said, i was the beast!" i said. Then i kiss him deep, literally i push him deep in his mattress, so one of the wooden planks broke off. "Damnit Charlotte." he whispered under his breath. "I love you too." i say. His eyes almost popped out. But i quickly kissed him, hoping he would forget it. Damn why did i say it! And why does he kisses so good!

*3th Person's POV*

As Annabeth and Niklaus are still making out in his bedroom, Tatia, Rebekah and Elijah, are hearing moaning, and things fall, "do you think they are having fun up there?" Tatia asked. "I certainly do not hope so. I am not going to compell another human for a huge bill because Niklaus had a rough night!" Elijah spoke out. "No, Elijah, i think they are having sex." Rebekah said, causing both her and Tatia laugh. "If they are having... You-know-what, that will mean Charlotte has her emotions back!" Elijah said. "Sex, Elijah , they are having sex. Don't you ever wanna have sex with me?" Tatia asked seductively. "Eww! Tatia not when i am in the room! Please!" Rebekah said. Back upstairs Annabeth and Niklaus are having the morning of their lifes.

*Charlotte's POV*

When i'm done brushing my hair, i grab Klaus' hand and together we walk into the livingroom. "Wanna be more quiet next time please?" Tatia asked. "Yes, i couldn't sleeo tonight!" Rebekah said. I rolled my eyes. "You are being dramatic." i say. Then Klaus leans in my ear and whispers. "Guess you are the beast then?" i smiled. "I HEARD THAT!" Tatia, Rebekah, and Elijah, yelled. Klaus and i rolled our eyes. "Shall we get something to eat then." Klaus asked grabbing my jacket. I put my arms in the sleeves. "Yes we shall. Bye!"

____________________________________________________________

I dropped the dead body next to the other 4. I was hungry. I saw Klaus just beginning at one. I put my fangs in the other side of the neck and drowned the blood. When this body was empty , Klaus and i looked at each other, blood all across our faces, but we didn't care, we just kissed again. Leaving the bodies in the middle of the alley and take a corner for ourselves.

____________________________________________________________

"Finally! Charlotte you are back! Can i steal her for a minute Nik?" Rebekah asked. "Well, actually..." Klaus began. But Rebekah already grabbed my wrist and walked away with me. "It seems you and Nik are official now huh" Rebekah said.

"Yes we are!" Klaus called from the other room. I smiled. "Im glad for you, but does that mean you..." i cutted her off. "Yes Rebekah i turned it back on."

And hell i like it.