Klausy to the...Rescue?

"Please! Let me out! Helloo! Tyler?!" I screamed one last time giving the door a kick. They won't hear me. They're in school. I give up. I can't go any longer. They took my phone, my reserve phone, my watch, my freedom, my everything!

And to make it any worse, Damon walks in.

"Well, hello there." he says doing some annoying eye-thingy.

I look away, "I have nothing to say to you."

"Come on Charlotte."

"I said i have nothing to say to you." i repeat.

"You can't stay mad at me forvever you know." he says smirking.

"1, you kidnapped me. 2, watch me." i say smirking back.

"Fine, Whatever." he says. "Did you took your pills?"

"No." i say smirking. "And i'm not planning on that either."

"Well, that would be such a shame to her."

"What do you mean?" i asked

"Owh, me and Barbie Klaus, were a bit, uhh, naughty." he says, smirking.

"What?!"

"You know, being a bit, badass, with an emphasis on 'ass' , in the night, on a bed." he smiles.

"Eww! No! You! You! And, and! Rebekah? Rebekah! No! No! It just! No! This is. No! This is just, bad! This is very bad! It can't be? Can it? You, Rebekah? This is wrong! Ewww! I cannot even look at you! Eww! Disgusting! Bruh! I'm, my world, oh my god! Wait...YOU AND REBEKAH! ARGGG!" I flipped! It couldn't be true, Rebekah? No!

Damon just smirked.

When i was done i looked at him, angry.

"Well, Klaus is going to look for me! He will find me and kill all of you! I just warned." i said in defense.

"Ya, that will happen. Byebye Charlotte!" he saic sarcastic walking away. I growled. Klaus will come! And they will suffer! Then i heard a loud 'bang' and the door fell open, there i saw Klaus!

"Klaus!" i said happy and painfull because of the pills.

"Charlotte are you alright?" he asked. "Yes! Just, chained, vervained, wolfsbane, pills. My usual week." i sarcasticly replied.

He chuckled. "Lets go away. " he said. He was about to touch my cell. "No! Klaus don't!" i yelled. Then he was burned and fell on the floor. "Klaus!" i yelled. Then Damon and Tyler came in. They put the pill in Klaus's mouth and pushed him in my cell. Great! I sighed. "Are you alright Klaus?" i asked. "Yes! Just Chained, vervained, wolfsbane, pills, my usual wednesday!" he said. "Dont steal my line!'' i said laughing. "Yooohoo. Loviebirds, we still here!" damon said. I rolled my eyes at him and klaus just glared at Damon. Tyler threw two bottles pills. Klaus looked confused. I mouthed 'pills' at him then he nodded understanding.

This going to be a very very long night...

~~~~~

•Hellow my lovelies❤ okay! Kill me already i haven't finished this story for months! sorry! Anyways no Charmon, or Darlotte in here! Only Charlotte and Klaus! Well i cant make a shipname in them so maybe you guys can! I cant chose between Darlotte and Charmon either, your choice! Enjoy and have a lovely , well, century come on we all have that secret 'vampire' part in us! Byebye! •

|| Inaya ||