History

You probably know me.

Charlotte Petrova. Sister of famous Tatia Petrova. Best friend of vicious Niklaus Mikaelson.

Flashback 1204

'Charlotte!' Nik said. 'You must see this!'

'Nik. You know i may not come towards the farm of Jonas.' i said reminding him. 'My father would kill me.'

'What do you want to do then.' Nik said as he walked back to me.

'Um. How about watching how Thomas is learning his cow to stick it's tongue out!' I said with excitemend.

'But we have watched that the whole week! I am getting nightmares about that cow!' Nik complained. Then he raised and grinned. 'Let's go to the waterfall!'

I sighted. 'Nik. You are a twelve year old boy. What do you want to do at the falls?' i said.

'Oeh. Maybe we could picknick there! Above the falls!' he said with excitemend in his eyes.

'A picknick above the falls?' it did sound good may i suggest. But it was wrong. 'Nik...'

'Come on Charlotte! You are always trying to be risponsibull and what comes after that! please just have fun with me! only today!' Niklaus begged.

'Ok.' i sighted. 'But only for today. Promise.'

Nik smirked and i knew that this was going to be a long day...

Actually is was a very fun day! Nik and i played on the farm, picknicked above the Falls and played games. And it all ended on 6pm.

6 years later

Nik and i are eightteen. He changed me, even if it was only for one day. I still didn't change. It was like waking up from a risponsibull nightmare. Today, Niklaus is going to teach me how to bowshoot. And i am really excited.

'Are you ready?' Nik asked.

'Yes.' i said. And then we headed to the woods.

'Ok. You must concentrate on that bambi. I want you to close your eyes and relax.' Nik whispered in my ear. I shivered.

I closed my eyes.

'Open them now.'

I slowely opened my eyes. They were empty, emotionless. I concentrated on the animal and spann my arrow.

Then i let it fly.

'In the eye!' Nik said.

'Really!' i said. We were both happy and hugged. 'Thank you, Nik.'

'Your welcome Charlotte.'

I smiled.

'Ok, let' s kill some animals.' he said.

walked after him.

I found another bambi, 2 chickens and 1 sheep.

'That was good.' I said,

'Yes, let's give these animals to the village.' Niklaus said.

We came home and Nik said he was giving one of the chickens to his mother. I nodded and walked to my house.

'Mother. I brought chicken.' i walked to my mother. When i realized she lied on Tatia's lap with her eyes wide open. She was full of blood.

'MOTHER!!'

'Tatia, what has happened?!' I said crying.

Then i saw the knife she was hiding behind her back.

I placed my hand on my mouth.

'No.'

'She needed to die Charlotte. You do not understand.' Tatia said.

'Yes. You are right Tatiana. I do not understand. I do not understand HOW YOU MURDERED YOUR MOTHER!'

'No Charlotte! Do not tell Nik, and Elijah. Please.' She begged.

'Have you lost your mind! You killed our mother and you do not want your lovers to know because they will hate you! And they are right! You make me sick!' I said, walking away.

She somehow speeded in my direction.

'How did you?.. You stood there!' I said pointing to the place were she used to stand.

'Please understand.' she said.

'Not in a million years.' I said. That was when she put her wrist in my mouth And broke my neck. I fell into darkness...

"My sister killed my mother and turned me into a vampire."