1000years old and crazy

Previously In: You Forgot Me...

Just as i said so, i felt something behind my back, in my heart. I gasped as i saw a dagger there. I saw veins appearing on my hands. I turned around, trying to face the bastard who did this to me. The man i loved for centuries. Niklaus Mikaelson...

____________________________________________________________

I gasped waking up in a coffin. Then i rememberd everything. I looked at the one who put the dagger in my heart. And only looking at him made me wanna puke. "Klaus." i said. I was still weak. "What year is it already. 2089? " Klaus chuckled. "You think this is funny Klaus? You daggered me!" i blamed him. He gave me a bloodbag. "Mikael threatened you! I had no other choice Charlotte!" He exclaimed. I vampspeeded and slammed him into a wall. "You bastard! I trusted you! " i screamed at him. He used his supernatural speed and switched our places. I gasped. "I had too! He has the White Oak Stake! Do you have any idea how it is to feel your body burn into thousand flames!" he screamed. "I do! It happened when you put the bloody dagger in my heart!" i screamed back. He let go of me. I gasped of the movement but quickly replaced it for a glare. "And i thought you finally felt something." i said walking away...

____________________________________________________________

"Charlotte?! Who woke you up?!" Rebekah said. "Klaus did. You don't seem happy about it. Do you Rebekah?" i said. I guess i should just leave town now there's nobody left for me. "No. That is not what i meant. I mean, i, look do not tell anyone but, when you were daggered for almost a month, Mikael died. Esther returned. The first thing she wished was to let you die. She had your body, now she thinks you are dead. And if you are not she will kill us all. " Rebekah explained to me. I was shocked. Was i mad at Klaus for him to help me? I need to make it up to him. Now. "Thank you Rebekah." i said. And left vampspeed.

____________________________________________________________

I ran away. To the Mansion only to come eye to eye with Esther. "Goodevening dear Charlotte." she began. "I don't think we have finished with where we were." she smiled a fake smile. "Esther." i said, gasping. "It's time." she replied.