Owh Kol, if only you knew

Previously in: You Forgot me...

"So, it seems like you and Nik are official now huh." Rebekah said with a wink. "Yes we are!" Klaus called from the other room. I laughed but nodded. "So that means you..." Rebekah said but i cutted her off. "Yes Rebekah, i turned it on." i said.

And hell i like it.

"So Kol's coming today?" i asked Klaus who was driving us to somewhere. "Yes." Klaus replied. "You don't seem too happy?" i said asking. "No i am not." he replied clenching his teeth. "Are you going to tell me why?" i asked. "No." he replied. "Fine! Be like that."

___________________________________________________________

As Kol came in the door i hugged him instantly. "Kol!" i yelled. "Charlotte!" he replied. There was a girl behind him. I heard a heartbeat, human. She was beautifel, dark and light hair, dark eyes and full pink lips. She didn't seemed too happy with me hugging Kol. "So, Kol, are you going to introduce us to your friend." i wink. "We actually know her already." Rebekah said pointing to Klaus , Elijah and herself. "Owh, then introduce us." i said pointing at Tatia and i. "Charlotte, Tatia, this is Davina." Kol said. My eyes widened. I heard my sister gasping and soon she lost conscisiousness. I don't blame her. Davina. They all rushed over to Tatia but i still stood there. My heart just broke. Davina, she's here.

____________________________________________________________

"Can you let me speak to my sister in private please?" i asked all of the people. They nodded leaving. "Are you okay Tatia?" i asked my sister. "Yes, just surprised, i- how is she alive?" She saidm "I honestly don't know Tatia." i said. "I think we should tell them. " Tatia said. "Are you mad? They cannot know Davina is your daughter!" i said. "But, still, i thought she died its been ages!" Tatis said. "I know." i replied. "Do you think she knows i am her mother?" Tatia askes. "I have no idea." i replied. "But we need a excuse for your show." Tatia looked at the air thinking. "Tell them i was halucitnating about something or so." Tatia said. "Fine."

________________________

_____________________________________

"So, Davina, tell me about yourself. " i asked her during dinner. "Well, its actually a very long story, the simplest to say about me is that i am a Witch." she said. "You won't bore us Davina, we live with Elijah, nothing can be more boring. " Tatia spoke. Causing everyone to laugh, except for Elijah. "I am not a bore!" he denied. "Only the way you speak Elijah, that's enough information!" Rebekah laughed. "So, Davina, go on." i said after laughing. "Well, i was a Harvest Witch. And the rest of them hasn't really survived. i have their energy that's what makes me powerfull. Except for Klaus who has tried to kill me many times." she glared at Klaus. "It worked one time!" said Klaus. "And yet i'm here." she smirked. I whispered to Tatia so soft no one could hear, "Petrova Fire." she nodded. "So, what about your parents?" i asked. "They died, though i didn't really knew them. Marcel addopted me." Davina replied. This is her. It has too. But why is she so young? She's human?!