Humanity Lost

Previously in: You Forgot Me...

"Is it easier?" i whispered. "What?" he asked. "To, not feel." i replied. "No. Charlotte don't. You owe me. Please don't turn it off. That will make you weak." Klaus replied.

It was to late. I closed my eyes, ignoring Klaus shaking my shoulders. And his curses, and threats. I felt nothing .

___________________________________________________________

I left my dead snack in a tree and vampspeeded off. I should have done this earlier. "Rebekah! Come on hurry up!" i called, damn she is such an slow eater! "Yes yes coming!" she replied draining the last bit blood. Together we speeded away to the Mikaelson Mansion. As Rebekah and i came in, i saw Klaus walking circles in the room, his hand on his chin. And Elijah and Tatia worried on the couch. "Hello Originals! Sister." i nodded. Then Klaus walked over to me. "Charlotte. Why?" he asked. I giggled. " i dunno!" i said curling a lock of my hair with my finger. He looked down at me. "How do you feel?" he asked. "Nothing." i said and walked to my room.

*3th Person's POV*

As Charlotte leaves the room, Niklaus used his hybrid-speed and slammed Tatiana in a wall. "You did this!" he shouted. "I'm sorry!" she gasped. Niklaus' hand still on her throat. "Look what you have done to your sister! This is all your fault!" he screamed at her. He was furious, about to bite her , but his brother Elijah threw him off of his lover. "Niklaus! Behave." he said. Tatia fell down the wall tears in her eyes. Niklaus walked away.

*Charlotte's POV*

After the show downstairs i felt something. But it quickly blast away. I walked quickly up to my room as Klaus came up the stairs. He used his supernaturalspeed and stood in front of me. I sighed, but it was quickly gone as Klaus pecked my cheeck. I ignored the spark, not allowing my feelings getting in my way. "What do you feel?" he asked. "Nothing." i lied. Then i pursed his lips on mine. I felt it, passion. Sparks, everything. I kissed him back hungry. Damnit Charlotte what are you doing! He kissed me again. But i pulled away, breathing heavy. "Don't lie to me. You felt it." Klaus said smirking. I smirked kissing him again. Very hard. Shit! You let your feelings in your way goddamnit Charlotte!

*3th Person's POV*

Niklaus and Annabeth are deeply kissing, Niklaus is letting her feel his love, and hers. She knows she loves him. And she lets him feel hers too. In that very kiss, Annabeth doubt if she would turn it on again. But she knows she won't she loves him and he loves her, he just needs to learn love her like this.

*Charlotte's POV*

Klaus and i are still kissing, he lifts me at the wall, kissing me with more hunger. I wrap my leggs around him, making him mine. Just then, he speeds me over to his bed. Kissing me and laying on top of me.

Well, you know what happens then

_
Well, i put some Klaus/Charlotte in it. And i decided to turn her emotions off. I know, hate me or love me, But don't kill me! Anyways, i'm still not out for a shipname for Klaus and Charlotte, maybe you guys can help me love you all!