Davina Petrova, could it?

Previously in: You Forgot Me...

"What about your parents?" Tatia asked Davina. "They died, though i didn't really knew them, Marcel addopted me." Davina replied. This is her, it has to be. but how is she alive? Why is she so young?

____________________________________________________________

As Kol showed Davina her room, i started asking him questions. "So this is your new body huh?" he nodded. "Yup" he said popping the p "And you are listening to Esther?" I asked again. "Well, it is better than being daggered in a box, and at the end of the day she is my mother." Kol replied. I nodded my head slowly. "Well i like this body better than your old one." i teased walking away. "What?! You are just jealous! I was handsome back then!" he said. "Yes yes yes Kol, believe what you want." i teased.

____________________________________________________________

After i finished my bloodbag i felt a huge pain in my head. I tried not to cry out but failed. My head was on fire. I cried out, where was the pain coming from. Soon i was slammed in a wall, opening my eyes i saw Davina. "Why did you want to know such things of me?" she snapped. "I was just curious!" i lied. She let go of me as i fell to the ground then she did her ju-ju thing and my body was on fire. "Do not lie to me!" she yelled. "I am not!" i yelled lying. "YOU ARE!" She screamed. "FINE! MY SISTER AND I THINK YOU ARE HER DAUGHTER!" I screamed as the pain got worse. She gasped stopping the spell. "What?" she asked. "Go to her yourself, i am sure she will explain." i said. Davina then ran away. I ran a hand threw my hair. Exhausted, this girl sure was powerfull. Damnit, Davina, you sure are your fathers child.

____________________________________________________________

"How did it go?" i asked Tatia. "She's gone." she replied. "What do you mean she's gone?!"

"She left." Tatia said. "We have to find her!" i replied. Together we ran vampspeed. Hours had fly by searching for my niece. Nowhere. Our last place was the Grill. Tatia searched at all the tables. And i looked in the bathrooms. Not bothering walking in the man's. I then picked something up with my vampirehearing. ''Please Davina , give me a chance!" my sister's voice spoke. "Why didn't i knew about this!" Davina said. I walked out. "We didn't either! We just know, my sister named her daughter Davina, and you have the Petrova Fire, you have the hair of my sister, and the lips of her, you have your fathers eyes, and both's attitude! That has to mean something!" i said. "No, no, it can't!" Davina denied. "What is my middle name!" she demanded. "You don't have one!" Tatia answered. "When i was born, i got a bracelet, what was on the bracelet!" she demanded again. "It was a silver bracelet with on it; I Love You -T . " Tatia simply replied. "You're T?" Davina asked smiling a bit. "Yes, Davina. Im your mother. " Tatia said.

____________________________________________________________

I left them, vampspeeding back to the mansion with a worried Kol. "Where's Davina?" he asked. "She's cathing up with her mother." i said. Kol looked at me confused but i just smiled walking away. I found my niece.