Wedding Of The Dogs

Previously In: You Forgot me...

At breakfast, Where Rebekah dragged me to. I had to face Klaus and Hayley again. I glared at her but she seemed...sorry. I grabbed a forck and slammed it in her hand. Rebekah gave me a warning look. I smiled a fake smile, "sorry!" i said. Hayley sighed and looked above me, then she looked away. I turned around and saw Elijah, great. Now she knows how i feel. I smirked at her and she returned a glare. "Charlotte would you come with me please?" Klaus asked. "No." i replied. A few minutes later Rebekah called me. I walked outside with her, only to see Klaus with a baby. My eyes widened. "Charlotte, there's someone who'd like to meet you." Rebekah whispered. She smiled and so did Klaus. I just kept my eyes at the child. Then Hayley came, picked up the child and stood next to Klaus. "So this is supposed to make me feel better? A happy family? Screw you all." i replied. "Charlotte, hold her once, please. " Rebekah begged. "That child is only a threat to us all."

____________________________________________________________

So, apperently Hayley has to marry some other dog to give all the pack-dogs the ability that we have as a hybrid, dog. Well, i was invited but i'm wondering if i shall go or not. And if i go, imma bring a very, very, special guest with me. Y'all wondering who? His name's Dean. He was my first turn, lets see how Klaus goes on that. Smirk smirk. I called him and he answered within a second.

"Hi Dean." i said smiling eventhough i know he cannot see me.

"Charlotte, what a pleasant surprise." i can practically hear his smirk. I smiled.

"I wanted to ask you something, um, i'm going to a wedding and um, i want you to come with me." i said. After a long dead silence i added, "Only if you want. Um, it's tomorrow."

"Charlotte Petrova, it would be my pleasure. I will pick you up at five. See you then, love." i smiled down shyly.

"Bye." i said. I hang up and got to my closet. I picked up a light and short dress, i layed a blazer and panties under it and it was quite pretty. I smiled and hang them together in a closet. Time to bring it out once again...

___________________________________________________________

At the wedding i walked in with Dean, our arms mixed. I saw Klaus and Elijah staring at us from the corner of my eye. I smiled at Dean to piss of Klaus and gave him a peck at his cheeck. Next thing i know Klaus is now in front of Dean and i. "Well well, who shall we have here?" Klaus asked. "Dean." Dean replied. "This is Charlotte." he says pointing at me. "Actually her official name is Annabeth, she was born 12'th of May and raised by her mother who'se called Patryciana Petrova. " Klaus says with a smirk. I widened my eyes i cannot believe he still knows all of that. "I know you quite well now, do i love?" he whispered in my ear. I blushed down. "Let's go, Dean." i say and walk past Klaus.

_____________________________________________________________

After Hayley and Jackons's kiss i looked up at the balcony seeing no Klaus and no Elijah. Weird, they were there when the ceremony began. A few minutes later i decided to go outside. Seeing a surprised Jackson, a smiling Hayley with Hope in her arms and Klaus watching a few steps back. I decided to go to him. "I'm alright with her." i nodded. He looked at me eyes widening. "I truly am sorry Charlotte, if i knew i-" but i cutted Klaus off. "Don't, Nik, i know you're sorry." i smiled. He smirked. "We're back to 'Nik' huh." i blushed down. "I guess so." i replied.

"We only have one tiny problem." i hear a female's voice say. I turned around seeing Esther. And with her, Mikael, holding a white oak stake. Behind them, Davina.