Daddy Dearest

Previously In: You Forgot Me...

I left them, vampspeeding i got back to the Mansion. To a worried Kol. "Where's Davina?" he asked. "She's catching up with her mother." i said. He looked at me confused but i just walked away, smiling.

____________________________________________________________

Mid-east -10th century

"Davina!" i searched my niece. "Come out come out where ever you may be!" i called out. I heard giggling at a bush. "I think i have...." i began, then i lifted up Davina in my arms. "Found you!" i finished. "No! That is not fair! I have hided very good!" She said. "Yes you did dear, but you are not as good as me!" i teased. "One day i will be better then you!" She replied. "We will see." i said. Together we walked back at our cottage.

"So, how were you last night? I mean with Davina and stuff. " i asked Tatia. "It went...good, actually, i told her stories of the past. Like when you played hide and seek with her. And the day we brought her to the falls." Tatia explained. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Mid-East-10th Centurie

"Are we there yet?" Davina asked for the hundreth time today. "No, Davina, you should have some patience." her mother said. "But i want to be there now!" Davina said. I rolled my eyes. "Davina, i am going to tell you a story. Long ago, there were 2 people, a man and a woman. Both at the age of 12, they came here, playing games. The woman, she was very risponsibull. The boy on the other hand, he was quite the troublemaker, he begged her to put aside all her risponsibilaties, just for one day. But that soon changed, because they were having fun. The boy was teaching the girl her other side. He changed her whole life. From that moment, the girl knew she wanted to be like that, and so she did." i told her. I told her the story of Niklaus and i. Though he still fancies Tatiana.

"What story was it?" Tatia asked. I looked at her confused. "That day, you told Davina a story, it was about you and Klaus huh?" She asked. I nodded my head, smiling at the memory.

"You tell it as if you were in it aunt Anna." Davina said. "Perhaps i did." i said giving her a wink. "We're there!" Tatia called out. Davina runned away. "Davina! You have to wait!" Tatia exclaimed. "But we have been walking ages momma!" she disagreed. "It were only 10 minutes Davina." she said. "Let her live Tatia. I am sure Davina will behave, am i right Davina?" I said. Davina nodded her head quickly. "Well then. Who's ready!" I said.

I smiled. And so did Tatia. Then we heard a loud bang above us. I looked at Tatia and she looked at me. We both thought the same thing; Davina. We ran upstairs vampspeed. "Davina!" Tatia called out.

"Davina!" Tatia called out. "Do not worry sister, she shall come back soon i hope. " i comforted Tatia. Davina was lost. "What do you think has happened to her?" Tatia asked. "I do not know." i replied. "Momma!" we heard a little girl's voice. Davina."Davina! Where are you child?!" Tatia called. "Momma! It has fangs!" she screamed.

"Last time this happened it was Mikael. What if he has her?" Tatia asked. "Tatia, Mikael is dead, you're overreacting." i said. "Perhaps, you should listen to your sister Charlotte." i heard Kol saying. "What do you mean?" i asked. "Davina has some bracelet, she is contacting Mikael with it, once she lost it Mikael came back." he explained. "We need to get Davina. Now ."

"Momma!" Davina yelled as she ran back to her mothers arms. "He said, i must tell you, that if you run, the deal is off the table!" Davina explained. "Momma i am affraid!" i looked at my sister confused but she just stared into the dark. What is wrong?

"No, Kol, it cannot. Mikael is dead! I made sure of that years ago!" i snapped. "Believe it or not Charlotte, he returned. And we're all doomed." Kol replied. "We are not doomed Kol! Stop saying that! We need to get Davina back! Now!" Tatia said. Soon we gathered the whole family. And went off for a hunt.

A deadly hunt.