Intro

Rich, Rich, are everywhere, why because there is a lot of money or something else, let's find out.

Christopher Michael Hobbs reserves his life like some money heist's vault, his goals, his choices, and his preferences are up above the world so high 'yeah I'm not gonna like a diamond in the sky'

since the day he found the stone which he got to name after his great-grandmother, he became the sensation in the field of space technology, still discovering its properties and why specifically this profound rock found it's way to earth. The great "Guessbeth stone"

It fell three years back in the nowhere range of California's forest creating a diameter of 5km, particularly with its outer shell meteor.

The first found gets the first chance and luckily it was PGB space tec.

Finally, after three long years of research and discography, the government and PGB team decided that they will allow it for public display with very high security and just for few hours on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the PGB space tec.

where on the other hand Jane Reed Monroq was living her own regular life unaware of the thunder coming towards her.

yes, she was going to face so much that maybe she will regret her own decisions in many ways.

First of all the invitation to the Nialla Hobbs's party, second, meeting the playboy Xavier Hobbs, and third meeting one and only him.
The event for this novel and Strom for her life... are you ready to see what's next...?

Plz, do vote ♥️