CH-17

All the things revolve around one thing that matters the most but again that depends on what is the priority. Jane was the most ambitious person in her family she was so focused and keen to do big and great that her sole focus was just to gain and side, She never realized that she was getting all alone along with that.

If Nialla was not there she would not even have a single person by her side, Her mother was always busy doing her stuff and she was always the challenge for Jane. So when Christopher said she was his most priced possession it scared the hell out of her.

In comparison, Christopher was a man surrounded by multiple and she used to live alone for months and now God knows how long was it she has not gotten out of his sight. He was like a vulture to her eating her body while she screams and he enjoys.

The only thought that was going on in her head was she was so satisfied with the things she had and never blamed her destiny for anything but what was going on now Should she be okay with that or it was time to curse that what did she do to deserve all that. 

"Why did Nialla lie?" she asked with a question mark on her face.
he smiled and said, "I don't know... but are you jealous?"

Jane looked at him with no expressions and nodded her head in no, such an innocent soul.

He felt a little anger rising in him, he pulled her towards him looked deep into her eyes, and said "But I'll be fuming if I'll ever get to know that there was some guy in your past."  Jane just looked back with the same intensity.
"Was there any guy?" he asked with a smirk

Jane was silent she didn't want to answer him at all, Yes, No, nothing. She started to get out of his grip so that she could escape the question but who was she kidding? He made the hold tighter, she moaned in surprise. "Tell me little lamb, tell me more about your lover boy?" he again asked her this time with gritted teeth.

She was refusing, it was clearly on her face and Christopher was enjoying the rebel, he now wanted more of her rebelness, more like he wanted to tame this lamb, "Lamb right!" he laughed at the joke in his mind.

"Do you want me to do something bad to your family lamb, or should I simply just fcuk the shit out of you to make you forget the shit in your head, huh?" he became so angry that he was talking way too much and now he will make her suffer again.

He took her back to the room and pushed her out of his grip, she swung once but balanced herself after a while, she was looking like a mess and he wanted more of that mess.

"Strip and make the bathtub ready," he instructed her

She was not sure what he wanted now and what was with her being naked every time Can't he just get mad at her with her clothes on or just a high pitch and words?

"I don't wanna bath now..." she said with a slow pitch less audible.

"Not asking, do what I said otherwise, I'll walk towards you, tear your clothes, touch you badly, and then throw you like a rice sack over my shoulder and walk to the tub, do you want me to do that lamb, huh?"  he explained with a straight face.

She felt a shiver run through her body and without a second word she walked towards the bathroom, "Strip first!" he exclaimed

She looked at him with last hope, but disappointed she started to unbutton her dress till her waist and it fell making the round around her.

She was in her peachy skin shade undergarments and his marks were visible enough. He gulped looking at her but he had a big plan waiting for her.
"These too," he said with a grin

She looked down, her eyes were moist but she couldn't do anything, She unhooked her bra and it fell off the same with her panty. She was a beauty who was born once in a million years, Christopher thought and he had her, win-win.

She walked towards the bathroom and he followed her like a pup. She started to fill the tub with water and stood hiding her erect tits because of the cold. She even was squeezing her legs too, which had not gone unnoticed by Christopher, he walked like a predator towards her and hugged her from behind tightly, which scared the hell out of her.

Her breath hitched and she stopped her every motion, Christopher liked her actions when she submitted to him in defeat.

At about 5min pass, the tub was sufficiently filled with water and essence. "Get inside and I want to see some magic," he said

She looked at him in surprise and asked with the action of her raised eyebrow "Get inside I'll explain in detail," he said

She slowly got inside the tub with her one leg followed by the other while enjoying the warm water, She slowly sat in the tub comfortably but uncomfortable at the same time.

She looked at him and he replied "Touch yourself" with a smirk

She was more than surprised at his demand, she didn't touch herself in a long time now, and he was fucking her more than enough that she didn't even have a thought to do something like that.
"what? NO..." she said in a single go.

"You have to otherwise I'll go for the whole night if you want that and I'll be more than happy," he exclaimed.

"But, you won't be getting anything from that then why?" she asked

"Naïve Jane, who said I won't be getting anything from you fucking yourself, oops touching," he said rolling his eyes.
"Do it or I am coming" he said

She looked at him in disgust and closed her eyes, It was her private thing, very private, and doing that in front of someone, shame.

Her hesitation was visible and he was already getting hard of the thought, that her fingers will make circles over her clit and she will flow cream on her own. Damn, he gulped and licked his lips twice in equal intervals.
"Should I help?" he asked

She looked at him and nodded NO, "Okay" he said softly, she could see the bulge in his shorts and she was scared that it would not end well.

A/N
Almost a year and life has changed a lot, but I am here. Again can't promise to update soon but if I see a positive response then I'll try my best to update early.
Ciao 🐮