CH-16

The world is the same as always and there is no time gap, just imagine if we live in something which works on the concept of a loop. someone said recently, that we repeat things and we don't even realize that it's not our habit but we living the same thing again and again in a loop, bizarre... right?

so, first, let me tell you a story of an era, in which we never lived but again someone did.

LURKA'S
A new term, the creature who can time travel. Jane Reed Monroq was one of them, she doesn't realize but she was. A freaking Time traveler, her life with Christopher was going soothing in her own universe but one day she saw her own child becoming something she could never imagine, someone who was hungry for power, creating a disturbance in the time loop, using his father's technology in a wrong way and discovering dark doors which lead to negativity and destruction.

So lee and she both decided to make things right.

But she doesn't realize that something in a past has already changed and the relationship between her and Christopher has taken a whole 360-degree turn.

Once a loving relationship between her and her husband has turned into a very toxic and obsessive one because someone has taken the mighty stone which leads to the apocalypse.
and she clearly knew who it was.

But the real problem was, whether to save the world from her own blood or to save herself from her own love.

CAIN
He has always seen his parents in love like no one else, Christopher has always his eyes on Jane but never approached, Jane was shy but liked Christopher for his passion and gratitude. he was always so humble with other people and the way he loved Nialla, proved what kind of a man he was.

so one thing lead to another and bam they were together, married and happy. Cain was their first child followed by Seth and Abel.

Christopher's obsession with holy names was out of Jane's head. Basically, these were the middle names.

Jensen Cain Hobbs.  He fell in love with an ordinary girl and as he always knew he has something special in him which could lead to great power because he was a mix of his Lurka mother and a seeker father.

Jane herself was not aware of her Identity, and definitely, no one knew who Christopher was.

so, the things came into light when Cain touched the guess beth stone and it all went dark in the whole city.

The power activated and something happened which made the whole family not the same as before.

But the most hurtful was when anonymously that poor girl died and Cain lost his desire to be loved again.

and whenever he saw his siblings and parents in love he felt anything but rageous.

so, he tried his best to finish this world as soon as possible.

Cloda brought the light to her daughter by telling her about her secret and how exactly she was one of the distinct creatures in the world. Her grandmother was one of them and she got that from her, her father was a seeker who made it possible.

One seeker and a normal person give birth to a lurka, having an already ancestral lurka as a grandparent.

Cloda was a normal person because her mother was a lurka and her father was a normal man.

It was important to have a seeker to give birth to a lurka, to make it happen, her mother made sure to have a seeker boy for cloda and that led jane to become a lurka.

but what will happen when a seeker and a lurka come together.

Once in a long time that happened and that led to disruption so after that, no one tried to do that, but being unaware of Christopher's identity, jane fell in love with him which led to Cain being the cause of disruption, who just needed the reason to end this world as soon as possible.

The stone, of course, was the boaster to all those hateful thoughts which were getting irrupted in Cain's mind, it was the beacon towards the end of the world.

Jane has already abducted Miller from the past and bought him to her time, she doesn't know how to start a conversation with him, because she doesn't know how he will behave when he'll come to know about all this.

But she has to, she came to know that his wife was also a seeker, and him being a normal person led to her only son Jericho being a lurka.

She needed his help because she has already seen her past self get harassed by her own love and only miller could help her escape that harsh reality.
Christopher always listens to him.

Jericho being Cain's good friend could put some brain in his head, but he doesn't, when Jericho identified his identity and Cain being a manipulative bastard agreed with him that there was nothing left after his father's death turned Jericho as one of them.

so Miller could help both her and Jericho to stop all this in term to stop the great destruction by her own son.

SEEKER
They could be anyone, they are the creatures who were born randomly in any generation, they were important to give birth to Lurka's that was all they ever needed. A lurka can always identify a seeker but only if they were aware of the concept of them being one.

They were taught not to get engaged with them only a normal person was required to mate and then bam  A NEW LURKA. (a seeker is a father specie of a lurka).

-----------------------

"but you already have a fiance..." said Jane with her sobs.

Christopher looked at her with a raised eyebrow and confused face, like she said he was the most disgusting person in this world.
"and Who said that...?" he asked

Jane looked at him with her moist eyes and continued "N-Nialla..." but before she could say it and further he gripped her hair and bought her close to his face looking deep into her eyes, making her forget all the words she wanted to say.

"Well my sweet lamp, I am not committed to anyone and as far as for me you will be the only prized possession." with that he joined his lips with her again and made her flinch many times.

A/N
Long time no see this chapter was a brief about the things which were going behind the chapters, I hope I gave a good explanation about the upcoming story and plot. hope to see you soon, very busy with work and life of course.
takecare, please vote, and lots of love
Caio. 🧡