CH-15

Predict it or not, it happened!

the song was scaring the shit out of her, and his grip was not helping at all, she was more than chaotic, and all it was just all his and only his pleasure.

she shushed herself with the help of her teeth and bit them hard and mumbled please with stops.

"you really think that your pleads would matter to me?" Christopher said with his boss-like voice.

she was well aware that nothing could stop him from doing this sin, for now, she tried to back herself and failed. "seriously after so many days you really thought that you could ever come out of my grip that easily... huh?"

her tears were not stopping and she was stuck in his arms like fish in a net, "please, i am sorry but I don't know anything... please trust me..." her teary eyes were so convincing and poor that at Lil pace Christopher also felt sorry for her and bad for his own deeds.

"I LOVE YOU" he moaned in her ear, she froze at her struggle and her breath hitched, she was shaking what did he just say, her quivering lips were not helping and she was not able to form any words.

he himself was in another dimension when he said those holy three words to his sin doing, he was so captured in her innocence that he forgot about his lust and anger and like some stupid teenager he blabbed his love for her, he was going to say that but not in that way, he was planning the whole mood, like while he was deep inside her, her eyes will be moist and puffy, she will be trying to control her sobs and off course her sexy moans and when he will be making her feel the worlds pain, he will take that away with his three holy words just like that.

but that was not the issue, her frock dress was above her waist, she was not opposing anymore and most of all important why didn't she say it back.

she fcuked him first and now what?

"say it back and I won't do you here..." he said with his upcoming anger.

she didn't move nor said any word, he gripped her hair and made her look back, the most fearful thing happened to her, if his love is like this then how will be his hate?

her eyes were not matching his intensity, they were the most faded ones on the premises, puffy and dull. her lips were dry but pink, he came closer to her erasing all the proximity, scaring her again to her core, just inches away from her, his Greek face was not helping and scaring her more than ever.

"say you LOVE ME, and I'll make love to you, slow and romantic..." he smiled, oh damn his expressions.

the water from her eyes was not taking the halt, her eye contact with him was constant and she was just clueless.

her right hand was numb because his pressure was out of feel and she was bearing all that for nothing because this man has lost every sense of empathy ever had in him in the name of her being his sister's best friend or what did he just confessed to her.

"you like raw, fine by me..." he without any warning slid his pant down and forcefully inserted in her core tearing her all hopes and making her feel broken and useless. "I told you, I could have made love to you, but you... I know you, always playing dumb and Innocent so that I'll become aggressive and do wild things to you..." he was so drunk in his lust, that her belly was continuously getting hit by the table in front of her and she was getting double hurt.

he was hitting her walls with his regular pace and making her feel the worst, her own respect in her eyes was getting lost somewhere and she was sure that she could never bring that back.

He was sucking her neck giving her, his new marks, she was letting him do whatever he wanted to because now she knew she couldn't do anything to stop him.

"say it and I'll go easy on you..." his words were like a dagger to her heart.

her grip on the edge of the table was more like her nails were trying their best to tear the material, oh god what wrong did she do in any of her life.

he was fcuking her like no tomorrow and she was crying and sobbing her heart out.

he was hitting her G-spot and they both came flowing together like made for each other but that was not it, how could he be done with her without making her confess.

he swung her around, facing her beautiful yet crying face, he slowly stroked his lifeless lover's face.

griping her hair and ear in his one hand he came close to her level and smiled, she was not even looking at his face but she knew she has to say those words to him before he lost his temper and threaten her for anyone's life.

just when he was about to say his warning, she without thinking and taking time shouted "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU..." her eyes were not even looking at his face and tears were falling like heavy crystals from her eyes, her pink lips saying those words were everything for him, she was lifeless and he knew it.

putting his finger on her lips and stopping her from repeating her fear, he made her look deep into his eyes. He saw no light and hope and that was all his plan.

the open sky was so beautiful with a full moon illuminating light on the surface of white sandstone, yellow and purple tulips with the musical fountain was the best any man could ever give to his lover, but only when she was in real love with him.

the big fort-like palace was in pin-drop silence and no one was near them, he removed himself from her core, to that she flinched, looking into her eyes he again smiled and said "I'm going to marry you... and fcuk you like no tomorrow with my every right and that stone... I'll make you pay for that as well... so be ready for more, because I know you don't love me and I'll make you suffer for that as well." killing her with words he got successful in making her feel no one and now he will shape her according to his own needs.

"but you already have a fiance..." said Jane with her sobs.

A/N
So my laptop is not working and i have so much work to do, I'll update when i can.
comment and vote if you want because i am seriously not happy with your performance but i have to complete my book and few good people are there so yeah...
ciao. 👀