CH-8

Miller wanted to help his boss in every way possible, he was devoted to Hobbs like his own family.

"what have you done exactly boss, tell me?" asked miller with little authority in his voice

Christopher looked at him with his glass eyes and jumbled words, he himself was not sure what had he done.

he wanted to feel her and he did nothing, he know he was drunk but when she started to bleed, how could she? she didn't bleed the last time when he fucked her and then not moving was the biggest quest he solved as that he may have killed her.

Miller left his boss in his uneasy situation and went in to check what exactly happened.

entering the room he saw clothes scattered on the white marble floor, a liquor bottle broke near the edge of the bed, and a lifeless body on the silk sheet bounded with ropes.

he took a step back from his place in disbelief and felt a pain in his heart, what his boss done to a pure girl, the big question was, was Christopher capable of doing all this?

he slowly walked to the bed to check whether she was alive or what his boss said was true, he didn't even want to think that he may have killed her.

her body was facing the sheet and her lower part was covered with the blanket, naked back with some sucked-up marks and pale feet, she looked lifeless to him.

he first covered her upper body with a blanket and forwarded his hand to check her nerves on her neck, a wave of relief rushed to his body feeling her very light pulse. she was alive.

he fell to his knees and prayed to God. he was on time, he called the family doctor and asked her to come to his penthouse as soon as possible.

he saw some bloodstains on the blanket she was covered with and realized how Christopher was having blood on his lower part of the shirt.

he walked out of the room and found Christopher nowhere "where did he go damn it" shouted Miller in frustration.

he was angry with his boss, he was a wise man then how could he force himself on a girl whom he knew for years.

he tried to call his number but apparently, he left it in his jacket pocket, "great just great..."

he called Jacob, his assistant "find Mr. Hobbs, he is in no condition to be alone."

"I'm on it..." said Jacob from the other side

it was the middle of the night, the city was not asleep and it was hard for Miller to handle both situations together.

The doctor came in a few minutes and Miller lead her to his room, before the arrival of the doctor, he had cleaned the penthouse in the best way possible and tucked Jane in one of Christopher's shirts.

"What happened to her?" asked Dr. Burk with concern, she was their family doctor she even delivered Nialla and Xavier.

she has seen Jane sometimes in the family function with Nialla but never got a chance to meet her.

Miller can't compromise his boss's reputation and he has to lie, that was the only option, he sure was judging the situation but his first duty was to protect Christopher from everything, even from himself.

"she is Miss Jane, Mr. Hobbs's girlfriend, they had a night and then she dozed off all of a sudden, boss was very worried to see her like that so he asked me to call you so that you can check up on her..." he was trained in everything, even you cant catch his lies.

"Ohh..." said Dr. Burk with a little blush in her voice, she knew Christopher was a very decent boy, she was seeing him since he was four years old, he always clung to his father and then when he grew up he stood tall alone in one corner, she knew he was a mystery but something was not right in the whole thing Miller said.

Dr. Burk checked her and found her very empathic by her expressions like she was not present in this world, she tried to wake her up but nothing worked, then she touched her lower stomach and found her with a more painful expression, removing the sheet she saw blood, dried blood on her lady part, she was in shock, she looked at Miller and asked: "where is Christopher?"

Miller looked at her with brown eyes and pressed his lips "Were you aware she was bleeding?" asked Dr. Burk

"I told you, they were together..." said Miller

Dr. Burk was not convinced with his words "call Christopher, I want to have word with him and leave the room, need to examine her..." Miller nodded and left the room

she checked her lady part and saw her hymen was broken, but there was no sign of semen. if it was a raqe, she was well aware no rapist stops until they cum. protection was used but she can see the struggle marks on her wrist and lower jaw, she removed her shirt a little from the neck but there were no bite marks, she was confused about what was it, she knew rich people are into kinks and BDSM kinds of stuff but were it all that or seriously it was raqe?

she walked outside, after cleaning and giving her an IV, she saw Miller was on call shouting.

she set on the dining chair and waited for his call to end.

where Miller was shouting at Jacob that it had already been an hour and why he was not able to find Christopher yet.

Miller thought to check himself and in hurry, he forget to check the surveillance of the office and when checked he found Christopher in his main office lying on the floor unconscious.

he rushed to him and found him asleep. he told Dr. Burk that he will arrange a proper meet tomorrow with his boss and Miss Jane, and thanked her for her time this late.

he asked to keep all this in between them and bid his goodbye to her.

The next morning Christopher woke up with a heavy headache and a sore body pain, he groaned in his painful voice and found him in the guestroom. he saw Miller was standing over his head with a glass of water and medicine in his hands.

"here..." he handed them to him

after taking and relaxing more on the bed, Christopher asked, "what happened?"

"so much... you need to see it for yourself," said Miller with no expressions and walked out the room.

Christopher felt anger and disappointment in his voice for the first time, he knew when people around him didn't behave like usuals.

but first, he need to change, he walked to his room and saw Jane on his bed and an attached IV drip. he stumble on his place and last night's flashback played in front of his face like a horror movie.

A/N
The next chapter will be the story of what exactly happened and going to happen.
I am sure all of you are a bit confused but it is a mystery book with dark romance. so stay tuned.
do vote and enjoy 😋