CH-14

I was talking to a boy almost a month ago, he ghosted on me all of a sudden like a movie, I saw him today, followed him but got lost at the same time.

I think some things are not meant to be, it's a high time I should let go.
where was I? Christopher oh boi...

Jane was continuously suffering from the nightmare of endless falling, but all of a sudden those sudden terror full scenes were replaced with one face that was the space tycoon.

he indeed was one of the worst things ever to happen to her.

Jane woke up with severe pain in her neck area and in another relaxation she felt her wrist bound to something, she slowly looked at the side of her posture and found herself attached to the cuffs which were again attached to the bedpost.

her breath hitched and she panicked, the lights in the room was at lower, the evening light was coming from the window which was above the normal plinth. there was a soft humming like the sound was coming from the vent, which was definitely new to her, she was not able to differentiate whether it was a male or a female.

her dress was above her knees and her top came off the shoulder. She was way too scared to be called a rat in the trap.

it was almost an hour now, she was still wide awake and now sure that it was near seven or eight. she was feeling hungry, the temperature of the room was unwillingly falling down, her guts were killing her.

another hour passed out and when she was tired of that loneliness there entered her worst nightmare. she looked at him with that soft yet needy hope, she gulped once and blinked her eyes when she saw him with a food plate.
he just smiled looking at his lamp.

he kept the food at the table and felt her getting relaxed after seeing him, he already knew she was wide awake past two, three hours but he wanted to make her feel his worth.

her legs were folded and she was sitting on her knees looking at him with Lil glint in her eyes, that hope, that he will uncuff her and at least let her have dinner peacefully.
do you all think so?

the table was simply out of her reach and he was walking towards the bathroom, she looked at him and then again looked at her legs, sniffing at her situation she tried to calm herself and waited for him to come back.

he looked at himself in the mirror and again dialed Miller's number, he tried 100 times but he was not picking up his call, where could he be?

changing and getting fresh he entered back to the bedroom, finding her sitting helpless and poor at his bed, his eyes roamed at her legs and that area of her exposed thighs, her messy hairs and collar bone staring deep he found his mark too.

he smiled and she was confused, her gleaming eyes were ready to flow, she was gulping and hoping for the food which definitely was not hot anymore.

he walked towards her uncuffed her one wrist and twisted it a little, she hissed and he kissed.
kissed hard on her lower jaw.

she backed herself and sniffed a more, he uncuffed her another wrist and left the bed, he went to his rocking chair, and set with a thud, holding his phone in his hand.

like a lion watching his prey, he stared at her with a smirk on his face, she felt more than uncomfortable but what else could she do?

"eat the food." he commended, she slowly took the plate in her hands and stared at the food, it was her favorite dish. she stared at him and food, slowly taking one bite and more she finished the cold but tasty food.

in that whole he was just staring at her, coming towards her direction he cuffed her one wrist again, but this time she didn't protest.

she just looked downwards and licked her lips. crawling towards her, he set in front of her more like towering her shaking figure. he spoke, "what about we play a simple game?".

she looked at him and he smiled with the sweetest smile ever, she creased her brows with a curious face "yes or no?" he asked

she didn't say anything and he continued "it's about me fcuking you in open space... when you fail to answer my questions... okay?" he ended.

the color, fear, and hope all those human emotions replaced by threatening terror and she crawled back. her eyes started to moist and her inhaling doubled.

her heartbeat was running and her forehead was full of sweat.
"so are you ready to answer my first question?" he asked

maybe she can answer him, she didn't do any motion in the first ten seconds but finding him coming towards her she nodded repeatedly. he smiled "where is the stone?" he asked

'every freaking time same question, kill me... 'Jane screamed in her head.

she was totally null of the answer and she looked at him with defeat, "I don't know..." she whispered softly and repeatedly.

"Already knew..." he smiled again and poked his face towards her's to continue "so open place it is....Uhm?" uncuffing her, ignoring her struggles and pleads he took her in the courtyard with her being in his arms fighting.

he let go of her for his own fun and she ran like a deer for its life.

"I'll ruin you" he shouted with the world-class smirk on his face "I'll make you crazy, that no one will believe you" added with his fiery eyes.

she was running, she wanted to get out of this hell as soon as possible, it was her freedom she could smell that  but then that sound in the very wast moorland.

The loudspeakers started playing
"Put your head on my shoulder"
"Baby I want to do it in open" the maniac shouted with a grin and there she was swung in the air captured in his arms.

"Please, not here... please I'm begging you" she again pleaded with her whole heart.
"TURN" he shouted with his animal-like voice and everyone who was in the garden turned their faces.

'Oh god, save me!' she prayed.
"Hold me in your arms,
BabySqueeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too
Put your lips next to mine, dear" and with that, he whispered "fcuk!"

A/N~
thanks for 100+ followers, still less but I'm hopeful.
tell me something new and please vote.
ciao✨