CH-3

"oh my god Jane, the party was dope," said Nialla entering her palace-like home

"yeah, I really enjoyed it a lot, thanks to you," Jane said with happiness in her voice.

but suddenly the quiet place with the only furniture lit up with the light of a ginormous chandelier, Nialla and jane covered their eyes with hands to adjust with the intensity of the light, that huge one made them sobber.

"god Christo, you scared me!" yell Nialla looking at the man sitting on the luxurious arm sofa chair in the middle of the grand entry.

Christopher didn't say anything and looked deep at Jane, who was standing next to Nialla, more like hiding behind her.

Nialla gave look to her brother but his glare was stuck on Jane.

following the both entered Xavier, whistling as usual when he saw Nialla standing at the gateway with Jane and very cocky Christopher sitting on the sofa, but unusual was the chair in the middle.

"everything's ALRIGHT?" asked Xavier soothing the situation, but Jane interrupted, "I think I should leave, Nialla"

she was feeling uneasy with his glare, he always does that to her.

"wait" stop Nialla holding her hand

"Christo, is there anything you want to talk about, or is this something new you want to try sitting in the middle of the entry?" asked Nialla with her funny expression, igniting her words Xavier laughed with her in unison.

both his siblings knew how to make fun of this world tycoon.

but the situation inside Christopher's head was thunder.

he was fuming in anger and his words were just waiting for the right time, let these brats have their moment, and boom he will open their skulls with the best shook.

"the Guessbeth stone is gone..." said Christopher rising from his position.

"LOL..." said Xavier, but when Christopher's expression remained constant, they both get the intensity of his words.

the shock was an understatement, Nialla and Xavier start to sweat like they were going to die.

they knew what that stone meant to Christopher and his work.

"how?" was the only word that came out of their mouth

Jane was looking at them in confusion, she heard about the stone in news but was never interested, but when she saw those looks on the Hobbs family faces she knew real trouble awaits.

"ask your friend Jane," said Christopher walking in their direction

Nialla looked at Christopher and then at Jane in total confusion.

"why her, CHRISTO STOP PLAYING WITH WORDS, tell us clearly," Nialla said with her strong voice to his elder brother

Xavier was softly pushed by Millar inside the palace, as Christopher ordered once everyone in, seal the entrances.

Millar walked to Nialla and handed her the note having Jane's address on it.

explaining to her the whole story happened a few hours back.

"We have checked her house as well, but nothing was found, we are assuming that she may have been partnered with other people to do this work," explained Miller looking sharp at Jane.

by now color on Jane's face flew like a bird sitting on the window. she looked at Nialla and shook her head in no.

"Nialla I was with you the whole time, and you know I have no interest in all this, space and stone, trust me," pleaded Jane expressing her reality.

"Christo, she is saying the truth, she was with me the whole time and why would she do such a thing?" Asked Nialla with her head high

she knew the importance of the stone, but her best friend committing a theft was not something she could trust easly.

"then why only her address was there on the note, not anyone else's, and if she was not involved then why the thief was directing us to her, like some fcuking Game?" yelled Christopher with his outburst.

Nialla was quiet for a moment and didn't spoke anything, her mind was not processing any logic and she was thinking both sides.

"Trust me, Mr. Hobbs, I have no idea how only my address was there but I have not stolen anything, believe me," she said with her moist eyes.

"Why would I dig my own pit?" she added

"bro you know, she is just a normal girl, what will she do with that stone?" asked Xavier interrupting the convo

"leave that on Miller, TAKE HER," Christopher ordered his man and he charged towards her but Nialla stoped Miller by her hand

"Christo it's a plot, I'm sure she has been framed, someone knew that she is my friend, and framing her in all this, diverting your mind... Christo this is bigger than you think." Nialla said with confusing but sensible logic.

"will see that too, Miller NOW," yelled Christopher

Jane was looking at everyone and begged Christopher with her eyes but nothing worked, she repeated so many times that she doesn't know anything but he was not listening to her at all.

Nialla was trying her best to save her but this angry and mean man had set his gaol that she was at blame, no can change his mind.

Christopher was looking at her with mixed emotions, he always wanted to spend some time with her alone, but this was never his crazy fantasy. Interrogating her and her being a thief, mastermind, strolling from the world-class security was now something he wanted to crack and know that how she even does that.

"Please trust me, I have not done anything please," she begged while taken by Miller.

"Christo please be easy on her, she is a good girl, I'm sure all this is a misunderstanding," added Nialla holding her brother's hand

without saying anything Christopher left behind Miller and Jane in his basement.

"what the fucq, how is this even possible, with that much security and men, not even a bug can fly in that area, this is something very big and someone is playing real sh!t," said Xavier walking inside the house.

"wait only you and Christo can open the gate right? so... how can Jane's address was there, and I saw you the whole time and jane as well, but Christo left with Miller and his men... Man this is something really big..." pulling his hair Xavier left for his room

'but whatever Xavier said was right, when only Christo and I can open the safe, then how that stone was gone and that note with her address, who can do this?' thought Nialla standing at her same place.

A/N
Really need some motivation right now to continue this one, trust me you'll like this but if you are thinking that it is going slow and no spice is been added then I'll only say that its a story, and I have to tell it properly to make the whole sense, stupidly writing some hot stuff and adult thing out of nowhere will be garbage, things are meant to happen in sequence and as I have mentioned this one will be a dark romance, so it will be, just wait and when I'll get some good read I'll update fast.
thank you
Do vote 🧡