CH-12

"Jane, we should bring back the stone..." said Lee, he was one of her. she found him during the time when everyone lost hope and he was the only one who stood and had faith in her.

she looked at him without turning back and nodded.

In a fraction, she visited the vault and came back with the surprise and empty hand "what happened?" asked Lee

"The stone... it was not there..." said Jane with confusion

"you kept it back right? then how could it be possible?... think Jane... did?" said Lee with a suspicion.

"Christopher relocated the stone, slick basd@rd" she shouted and stomped her feet and walked here & there.

"It's almost ternary, we can't wait anymore Jane. if you won't find it now... you know we have to wait for another year," said Lee with serious expressions.

"you know, seekers can come here anytime, you have to do it fast," said Lee giving his last words.

"I know, it's not daily these three elements come aligned at one point. I am trying hard let me think, where could it be... possible," shouted Jane leaving the cliff of the Null island where they both were waiting for the Infinity door to get open.

Here, Christopher was fuming in his anger, he was one of the brilliant minds in the country but he was not able to solve this freaking hide and seek mystery of this damn stone.

After long thinking and no conclusion his car stopped at the basement parking of his office building, he didn't want to go home because he knew many questions were waiting and he didn't have the answers yet.

holding the case and taking his private lift he entered his floor number, he was tapping his foot and waiting, somehow this bullet lift also felt like a pully.

He entered with a ding sound walking fast towards the grand entry but when he saw his sister waiting for him at the living area, his feet themselves calmed down with shock plus sweat overtook his face.

the only thing that struck his mind was what if she saw what he had done to her lamb.

He didn't say anything and looked at his sister with lil horror, Nialla was looking at him with creased eyebrows and hesitation was clear on her face which didn't stay hidden by Christopher anymore.

he got it, she knew, Damn Jane you did wrong involving my sister in our mess.

"Christo?" asked Nialla with fear, Christopher was actually looking like some field agent, wild hair, rugged look, folded sleeves, and holding the suitcase like some snipper, she never saw her brother this messy in her whole life, hell not even in the morning and complimentary was Jane in the situation struck in his room.

she was scared of her brother for the first time.

"I can... explain, Nialla..." she didn't even let him complete his sentence and marched on him

"How could you Christo, how could you do this to her, she is a good person, never in her life she harmed anyone, I couldn't even look at her Christo, the things you did to her..." screamed Nialla with disappointment

He has no words, he was trying to say something but none came...

"Damn Christo you are not even guilty, you know what your eyes tell everything and as far as I can see, I see pure evil... oh my god, I am ashamed of you, my brother who I was so proud of..." screamed Nialla while crying.

"Nialla, listen to me, I..." He again closed his eyes because she didn't let him say anything

"what? Christo what? you fucking did that to her, do you have any idea what have you done, who the fuck do you think you are? you are no one to do anything to her..." before she could say further Christopher shouted with his maniac voice "enough... I AM HER God, you get that... she is MINE, mine to do anything I please with her and fucking stop screaming damn it." shouted Christopher heading towards Nialla.

she stepped back and was terrified after listening to his brother's confession "you want to know the truth?" he said that like a psychopath.

she was all quiet and looking at his devil self like some scared cat. "she slapped me, try to defy me, and stole from me, even try to fool me with her innocence, do you know your lamb of a best friend came to me after I dropped her home and asked me to fcuk her and next day acting all grumpy and innocent that nothing happened... huh?... you have no idea Nialla what a vixen she is so, stop accusing me and leave... I still have to take care of some important business, LEAVE" he shouted.

Nialla looked at him bravely and said "I am not leaving without her, let her go Christo." she was scared but she knew Jane was all alone and she can't leave her in this chaos especially when she doesn't know her brother anymore.

Christopher looked at her with dark & dead eyes, scaring the sh!t out of her, and said "if you want to see her alive, you will leave now Nialla and dare to have a word about this to anyone, when I'll be done with her you can take care of your lamb as much as you want., But I can't promise any time soon, so be a good sister and leave and stay quiet." he also shushed by placing his finger on his lips.

Nialla didn't said anything because she knew Christopher could be anything but he was the man of his words and if said he will kill her, she could not doubt his words especially after seeing his situation like that.

she just looked at her brother for the last time with disappointment, of course new grown hate and left without turning back.

Just when she left with the gate closing in between them sharing the moist eyes, he fell hard on his knees, he saw the look of inspiration and adoration replaced with hatred and many more disgusting emotions from her eyes.

He never thought about the consequences of what will happen when Nialla will find out, he did all that to Jane like his own right, but not even rights allow any man to be this cruel to anyone.

'Jane you did wrong calling her...' he thought and next, he dialed Miller's number to order him "get ready the chopper, we are leaving for the moorland."

A/N
Any thought what's happening?
And Thanks for showing your love.