CH-6

where Christopher was busy adjusting to her scar he doesn't notice Jane was marching towards him in fury, ONE TWO... slaps struck Christopher's cheek like a hurricane and he was startled at his place.

Christopher Micheal Hobbs got slapped by a mare girl in his office, for what?

"you'll make me Retarded? who do you think you are?..." she screamed, she tried to slap him again but his defense system activated at a time and he dodged her real well folding her soft hands in return, behind her back again.

His eyes were furious, like lava ready to erupt. his grip on her wrists was like a snake coiled around his food. the deathly grip was so painful that she started to wiggle like a prey. she was banging her head on his shoulder to let her go but whom was she kidding. she dared to slap him TWICE.

"Leave me..." was the only sentence she was repeating with her cries.

his nails were mining in her skin and the boundaries of his arms were like he captured the beauty same as the beast.

"Christopher please..." her voice turned tender but ache-full at the same time, his name from her mouth for the very first time, hell she doesn't even moan his name when they fcuked.

his inner fiend who was just resting along with his heavy-duty angel was dominated all of a sudden, which caused him to apply more pressure to her wrists, he moved her a little to the wall and made sure to not let her even wiggle properly.

no words were exchanged for a while just her painful cries.

he left her wrists and in return asked her to slap him again, she looked at him holding and soothing her wrist like a madwoman, crazy red eyes and nose, sweat on forehead.

"come on slap me..." he moved a little towards her where on other hand she wished that the back wall could swallow her. his eyes were dark and he looked like a psychotic killer.

ready to unleash his wrath.

he forwarded his face like poked it out and looked at her fig, she was looking down, that why? she came here... Oh, he threatened his mother for that mare stone.

with her running nose and shivering voice, she tried to complete her daring sentence "I'll do the police complaint, you can't harass me... let me go quietly." she looked at his face, now little swollen left cheek. he looked hurt but monstrous.

he smirked back at her with his delight lips and gestured her to be his guest.

"by the way, how was the fcuk last night?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"do you want me to slap you again Mr. Hobbs?" she asked with fire in her voice and big eyes

he forwarded his cheek and said "DO IT... and see what more gets added to your list..." his words were challenging and she knew what he meant.

but what was he talking about yesterday "didn't I satisfied you?" he asked again

she looked at him in disbelief and didn't say anything "you were begging for my one-touch yesterday and now slapping me, did I not satisfy you properly... tell me sl^t?" he asked again with his grin plastered to his face.

enough was enough, blaming her for stealing, and now calling her a sl^t, Jane was never a weak person.

and without thinking twice, in impulse she slapped him again and this time his lower lip got his teeth to taste.

that was it, his Samael who was now a devil was waiting for one more strike and now it was free to rule with his cruelty.

Jane was unaware of his wrath and she invited this on her own.

he jerked her towards him and attacked her jaw like a lion slowly killing dear, he was bitting on her bone so hard and deep that it was not even bearable, "Ahhh!..." she cried, she was pushing him away but nothing happened, he chewed there like he was eating a leg piece. "Ahhh!..." she was sobbing, breathing slow and begging for mercy, "ple..ase...Ah!" where he was nibbling and chewing like a crow, pulling her skin out with his teeth, her both wrists were purple, she was seeing blue, and they both were red.

once calm and bright Christopher was now excited and dark, he never lost grip on his unlit side but this girl made him.

'FYI- his office was connected to his penthouse on the 150th floor and now where will she go?' he thought trapping her more in his grip

"time to have some more fun ;)" he pushed her on the L-shaped sofa in the corner of his office, she fall like a petal, her eyes were moist, hell flowing like a river. where he was undoing his attire, followed by his coat and then folding his shirt's sleeves, with some undone buttons, he heard a knock on the door but in reply, he simply shouted no disturbance till further notice "and exit the floor as well" he looked at Jane who was now holding her shoulder with a painful expression, he was loving everything, especially her teary eyes. bl00dy demon.

she tried to shout "HELP..." but he only laughed in return. she stood from the sofa to push him but one hard thrust and she was back in the same place like a reg doll.

unbuckling his belt he tied it around her wrists in the most difficult manner and pinned her on the sofa like a puppet ready to be played by the master.

she was breathing heavy and kicking in the air, she in fact tried to bit him occasionally but even that aroused the monster more. "huh!" he shouted "feisty... I like that, seriously should be like this yesterday also, we could have been enjoyed it even more..."

"what are you saying?" she screamed in her mournful voice, her jaw was hurting like hell, her wrists were on fire and she was out of strength and breath.

"How could you forget about yesterday night... Huh!, Jane?... when I fcuked you raw... you were moaning and cuming back to back over my cock like a cheap little sl^t you are." his one hand was gripping tight in her hair, other holding her waist making sure she remained in one place.

"so SEXY... you looked different yesterday... NOT THAT I AM complaining!" his nose was touching her's "you look even more sl^tty in this skirt and top, you don't have to seduce me, Jane," his lips were softly touching her's, inhaling her soft exhales he continued "I'm all head over heel TO FCUK YOU ANYTIME. you don't have to gain my attention, just lick your lips ...(licking his lip in process of touching her he said) and I'll lick you anywhere..." with his smirk plastered on his lips, applying his weight on her petite fig.

Jane was disgusted by his words, he was forcing her and saying total rubish, "ARE YOU outa your mind, leave me you bastard... I have done nothing with you yesterday night... leave me you psycho" she shouted on top of her lungs

he looked at her for a sec like believing her words but then she could lie right?

"let me see for myself then..." he picked her up like a wheat sack and entered the elevator in his office, smiling, his office has a private lounge and a proper infinity pool back in the huge balcony.

"no leave me, you bastard..." she shouted hitting his back and tried jumping out of his grip he was tall enough to make her feel vertigo.

he spanked her a&& and in return gain a surprised moan, her cries were to blame "you know... I have had my eyes on you since I saw you in my sister's bathroom, taking bath in her shower... you forget to close the door baby and I saw everything from that frosted glass... your hands roaming on your body, your melodious voice humming, hell I ran like crazy thinking it was Nialla, but when I saw her coming from her jogging I was relaxed, and then I saw you at the dining table... I wanted to devour you at that very moment... but SAINT ME..." he said all that during his walk from the lift to his bedroom.

throwing her hard on the silk sheet rolling his head around, he struck her with his best words "WELCOME TO YOUR ABYSS" she looked at him with her most declared fear.

A/N
you all must be thinking Christopher speaks too much, his dialogues are very big, he didn't even let her make a single noise, huh, crazy bastard.
anyways I'm also writing the next chapter, soon you'll get to read it.
tbh, writing this chapter was fun...
and I'm imagining MATT BOMER as Christopher, *guys I'm obsessing over him... since I have finished season one of white-collar I am like I'll cast him as my most dangerous protagonist.* I was whispering 😆
do vote and lots of love 🧡