His Love

100%. Langa's phone beeped with a notification from his beloved Reki. "I'm ready to go when you are!" A slight smile crawled up upon Langa's face. He jumped out of bed, grabbed his skateboard and left.

"I'm coming Reki❤️."
"I'm waiting Langa❤️."

They met at the stop sign and did the infinity.
They smiled and skated to school. "Hey Langa." Reki turned in his desk to stare at Langa. "Yeah Reki?" "What do you think happens when we die?" Langa was surprised. Was Reki feeling ok?

"Um....I don't really know...Why do you ask?" "Just a thought...I wonder if we will see each other in the afterlife." "I hope we do." The bell ring. Reki jumped up and grabbed Langa's hand. "You know what time it is!"

Langa smiled and skated with Reki. Holding hands they skated to S. They never knew what they were to each other. They just were "very close". People loved to ship them because they would always hold hands. Usually Langa would grab Reki's hand. Reki thought that was Langa's way of showing affection. Little did Reki know what was really going on.

99%.  Reki raced Langa to S. "Haha I won this time!" Reki cheered. "Yes you did baby." Langa froze. He realized what we said. "What did you say?" Reki tilted his head. "Oh ah! N-Nothing! Let's just skate!" Langa nervously rolled away.

Reki followed giggling. He knew what he said. He just wanted to see how Langa would react. Langa started to get lost in thought. How would he tell Reki what he is going through. How would he react? How would he treat him? Like a baby?

"LANGA!!!" Reki yelled out. Langa was about to run into a wall. He stopped himself centimeters away from hitting it. "Hey are you ok?!? You seemed like you were zoned out!"
"Ah sorry Reki...for scaring you.." "No!! I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt!" Reki hugs Langa tightly. Langa wanted to tell him...he almost cried... "I have to tell him...he needed to know." 98%