Hold on for me

Rushing to the hospital, all Reki could think about is the bad things....How much longer does Langa have?

32%

Langa's state was only getting worse and worse. Soon he fell unconscious from blood loss.

Reki followed the ambulance Hoping Langa was holding on. His heart was racing fast. He tried to think happy thoughts. "He's gonna make it. He's gonna make it...he's gonna make it."
Now at the hospital Reki saw Langa get rushed into the ER. He tried to think happy thoughts the whole time. "He's gonna make it! After you can get icecream and go out!"
As much as he wanted to stay positive....those thoughts lingered. Those "what if's."

No!

He's gonna make it! He will!

He.....will....

29%

Reki waiting in the waiting room till he can see his Langa again. He nervously played with his fingers. He wanted to see Langa so badly...Not even words could explain....

"You can see him now...he is still asleep but he is now stable." Reki jumped when he heard he can see him again. "Y-Yes thank you." He walked into the room.

You could hear the faint "beep...beep...beep"

"Langa..." Reki sat beside Langa's bed. "Please....wake up..I want to spend so much time together with you...my lover boy."

28%