Lets have fun...yeah?

28%

Reki held Langa's hand. He placed Langa's hand on his head then he kissed it. "beep beep beep." The heart moniter beeps made Reki's heart go up and down. What if it just went beeeeeep. A long silence filled the room as Reki's thoughts continued to fill his head. Almost causing him to have a panic attack. Langa's eyes to to twitch open. Reki was still holding Langa's hand in a state of panic. He was shaking. "Reki..." a soft voice called out.

The was too soft and quiet for Reki to hear. For he was still in a panic. "Rekiiii." The voice said a little louder. Reki still could not hear. His thoughts were louder. Langa then shook his hand Reki was holding.  It made his head perk up. "LANGA!" Reki shouted. Excitement filled the extroverted redhead as he saw his lover awake.  "You're alive THANK GOD!!!" Reki is like a puppy. You can somehow SEE a happy wagging tail.

"Reki...why am i at a hostpidal?" Langa said in a confused daze. "Oh...You started not being able to breathe and throw up blood!" "Oh..." Langa had a sad yet worried look on his face. "Whats wrong?" Reki also looked concerned. "Im getting worse Reki. Im afraid i'll.-" "Shhuuuush. Lets try to think happy thoughts...we can talk about this in a bit. I'm just...happy that you are still here right now babes." A slight crimson blush went across Langa's face at the nickname.

"When do you think your gonna be realeased?" "Not very soon I know that for sure...I mean i could have di-..." Langa stopped himself. "I could have gotten badly badly badly hurt." Reki snickered at how Langa was trying to make the mood lighter. "Its fine you can say it."

Langa looked away still in worry. "Hey Langa...if you do get realseased soon could we have a icecream date? We could skateboard around town and find some fun things to do." "Of course love, once I do we will."

20%

A couple of weeks have pasted since the whole episode with Langa. Everyday Reki would vist and the lovers would talk for hours on end. Finally the day has come for Langa to be realsed.

20%