Movie

50%. Langa shifted down to the tv to search for some movies. "Why not horror?" Reki suggested. Reki wanted to prove that he was brave, and didn't need to cling onto Langa. "Mmm sounds like a plan. But which one?" Both of them stared at the tv. Scrolling down to see what movie  was gonna randomly pop up.

Reki tapped Langa's shoulder. "Let's close our eyes and see what we land on!" Langa nodded his head. "Now stop!" They had landed on Annabelle. "Can't be that scary! It's about a stupid doll!" Reki scoffed.

*later that day*

You can see Reki clinging onto Langa for dear life. "W-WHY IS A STUPID DOLL SO SCARY?!?" Langa on the other hand was as calm as a lake early on a Sunday morning.

"It's not real so it's fine." He said. Flashbacks to the hot springs flashed in his head. He shivered .

Soon the movie was done and over with Reki had fallen asleep. His bandana covering his eyes from before. His fluffy red hair tickling Langa's thigh.

48%.

While Reki was napping Langa started to feel weak. He started to breathe heavy, and wanted to vomit. He rushed over to a trash can and threw up.

He kept coughing, so to be caught in a coughing fit. His face turning red from loosing his breath. He needed help and fast. "R-R-Reki...please wake u-cough up..."

He reached over to shake him. He started to cough up blood. "R-Reki p-please.."

Reki's amber eyes started to blink, then quickly widen. He woke up to his boyfriend coughing up blood all over the floor. He went into a panic.

41%
40%
39%

Reki dialed the number for the emergency hospital. Reki tried to calm down Langa, but he just kept up coughing.

"Please....please hold on..."

"Hold on a bit longer....Langa"

The sirens could be heard outside. The paramedics came rushing in. Put Langa on a stretcher, and carried him away Reki following.