Tell him

98%. Once Reki let go Langa....he was still holding on. "Langa? Your still holding onto me." He let's go in a gay panic. "Sorry I did not notice." "Oh- it's okay." Reki then mumbles "you looked cute." "What was that Reki?" "Nothing!" Langa ruffled Reki fluffy hair.

He thought Reki was adorable. Little did he know how long he can see how adorable Reki is. How long Reki can see Langa. Lost in thought again, Langa stared at Reki. Reki's face started to turn red.

He shook Langa. "You're out of it again!!" Langa snapped back to reality. "Reki come with me." Langa grabbed his hand and led him to a secluded place. Nobody can hear them or see them.  

"I-I have to tell you a few things..." Langa stuttered over his words. "A few things?" Reki looked concerned. "Ah yes!" Langa scratched the back of his head.

"Bad news or good news?" Langa looked to the side, rubbing his arm. "Let's get the bad news done and over with!" Reki smiled brightly. That smile soon to go.

"Reki...I..." He grabbed Reki's hands. "I'm....dying." Langa squeezed Reki's hands and pulled him in. Tears started to roll down both of their cheeks.

"You're what..." "I'm dying Reki...."

"I was so scared to tell you.... do you wanna hear the good news?" Reki was still sobbing in Langa's arms. Langa rubbed his back. He whispered "I'm sorry Reki...I love you." Reki only cried harder.

Reki whispered back "I love you too, Langa."