Fluff

58%. "Can I come to the afterlife with you...Langa? I want to...we can rest easy together for eternity. Nobody can do anything to us. We can just be."

Reki sat up and kissed Langa. "He's so cute when he is asleep."

For the rest of the time Reki scrolled on his phone waiting for Langa to wake up.
"I wonder what his phone is at? He never charged it."

55 5 5 4...

54%

"He stills has some time left in his phone huh? What's mine at?"

56%

"Oooh right I forgot to charge mine too!" He looks over at Langa who is still sleeping. "I hope he wakes up..." twitch twitch. Langa's hand was twitching again. "No not again."

Reki went over to Langa and held his hand. "Please hold on a bit longer for me....my loverboy..." he mumbled softly. "I...I will." Langa weakly said.

"Langa you're awake!!!" Reki jumped up like a puppy getting breakfast. "Yep. How did you sleep darling?" Reki blushed at the pet name.
"I- ah...w-well!" Langa laughed at the sight of flustered Reki.

"Darling? Would you be so kind and help me up!" Reki blushed more. That pet name said in that tone. "Ah-ah- y-y-sure!" Reki pulled Langa up out of bed and almost fell. If Langa did not catch him bye his waist.

Now think of the brightest red you have ever seen. That's Reki's face right now.

53%. Langa laughed and held Reki. "You gonna make me explode Langaaa." Reki was hushed by Langa's lips. The kissed lasted for a good 10 seconds. It was passionate. Like it was the last one they were to have.

Smiles across both of their faces. "Today is Sunday we should have a movie date." Reki hopped up and down. "What movie? A romance?" "What got you all flirty today?" "Why not? Can't I show love to someone I love?" "I-I um...I mean of course!!"

4 4 4 4
"No..."
50%
2 3 4
49zzzksk
50....

"No no no"
"I still have time...I must show him...I have time...let's be happy."