Bad idea TW

TW: SELF HARM
Reki had so much anger and so much sadness built up inside his body. He had no idea what to do. He felt like it was all his fault Langa is dead. But it's not it's his sickness.

Reki knew it was the sickness that killed Langa, but he still feels as if it's his fault. He started to hate himself. At the same time he didn't.

He knew it was not his fault. But he couldn't shake that feeling deep inside him. He punched himself in the stomach to make it go away. But it wouldn't, he kept punching until he had a bruse. "Ow.. Ow.. Ow. It's my fault ain't it? I couldn't save you.... I could have saved you! But I had to leave you alone..." he punched himself again "it's my fault your gone! I could have done something! I should have spent all my time with you! I never got to say goodbye.."

He punched himself once more till he fell. He layed right by his boyfriend's corpse. Reki put his hand to Langa's cheek. Tears in his eyes Reki layed by his side until morning.

Reki woke up to see Langa in the same position he was, his lifeless body on the ground. That's when Reki rememberd.... He's actually dead. He'll never see him again. He's spirit is up in a better place.

But how does he tell everybody? His mom is gonna be devastated. And all his friends.

Langa died in his sleep...

Is that what he has to tell them... They're gonna think he is joking but he isn't. His best friend his boyfriend is gone. It till hasn't hit Reki just yet. He thinks it's all some bad dream. But it's reality, and he couldn't do anything about it.

He wanted to spend more time with Langa, he want to plan his future with him. Reki had already had daydreams of the wedding. It was gonna be a few years but a boy can dream his heart away.

But now his dream is all shattered. No wedding no dates no cuddle nights playing smash bros.
No more beefs at S. No more skateing. Nothing.

Reki now felt like nothing. He just wanted to fade away into dust. Fade away with Langa, he wanted so badly to be with him, he would do anything just to see him again.

Reki  looked back at the lifeless corpse. What does he do now? He called Langa's mom to tell her the terrible news. They both started to cry on the phone. She told Reki that she will be there right away. Reki started to remember all the fun things they did. All the fun times. And the at the beef were Langa best Adam. The hug Langa gave him.

It felt like heaven in earth. That was before they started dateing. They both had huge crushes on each other but they were both dense. EVERYBODY knew they liked each other except them. It was kinda funny.

Reki  laughs remembering how embarrassed he was he confessed Langa. How they would cuddle until they fell asleep.

Now that's in his day dreams.

~THE END~

This story will continue but in a different book so yeah! It's gonna be sad as always but I'm working on a college coffee shop au so some FLUFF will be given to you