Toga Himiko x Male!Reader

Request from ArthurCat.

Y/n stomped in his house pissed off beyond belief. His crush, Toga, was talking only about Izuku Midoriya lately. He was frustrated, because he was doing all he could to get her attention and yet it was this damn broccoli, who stood on his way now. Disappointment, jealousy and rage, all of it was mixed together and Y/n couldn't calm down, even though he tried.

Y/n was a villain, but he didn't stay with the rest of the League. He preferred to have his privacy. He was thankful to himslef for that. If he would like with them, he would now have to listen to Toga blabbering about Midoriya, and if he did, he would probably go on a rampage, and that wouldn't bring him any good.

-And here I thought I was getting closer to her. - he growled.

He wanted to punch something, but he didn't want to fix another hole in the wall. He settled on just having a drink and watching some random stuff on the TV. He heard that his phone was ringing, but he didn't pick up. Someone was trying to reach him few times, but Y/n ignored all the attempts. He needed some time alone. He sipped in his drink when he heard the sound of the doorbell. He groaned and pretended that he wasn't home, but the ringing didn't stop.

-Oh for fucks sake! - he cursed and stomped to the door.

He opened them harshly and saw Toga. He didn't know if he should let her in or slam the door shut in her face. He was still angry and had a hard time in containing it.

-What do you want? - he asked.

-Why did you leave so fast? - she responded with a question.

-Doesn't matter. - he answered.

-It does. - she argued. - Will you let me in?

He sighed loudly.

-Fine, come in. - he said calmer, but he was still boiling inside. - So why did you came here? - he asked again when she sat down on his couch.

-I noticed that you were angry. - shesaid. - Is it because Dabi got in your way?

-It's not about him. - Y/n shook his head.

-Then what's wrong? - she kept asking. Finally Y/n decided to say what was bothing him. Then he planned on telling her to get out.

-I like you. - he said. - And it pisses me off that no matter what I do I can't get you attention. Now you're all over that damn Midoriya and I'm still not good enough.

-You are more than enough. - she said.- I tried to ignore you because I love you too, but I didn't know if you had the same feelings.

-Seriously? - he asked in disbelief. -What about...

-I must admit – she cut him off. -that Midoriya looked cute all beatened up, but you're way cuter. And hotter. - she smiled and scooted closer to him.

Y/n watched as Toga got closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned closer and kissed him. Y/n kissed back after a moment. The feeling of her soft lips on his was all he could think about.

-I love you. - she whispered against his lips.

-I love you too. - asnwered Y/n and pulled her closer.

Toga let Y/n pull her in his lap. She straddled him and ran her hands down his shoulders. Y/n rubbed her sides slowly, earning small moans from her. They broke the kiss when their lungs burned for air. Toga nuzzled his neck as he hugged her closer. She closed her eyes as Y/n played with her hair. She squeezed her arms around his torso smiling happily. Y/n laid down on the couch, pulling Toga with him.

-You're my big warm teddy bear. - she said giggling cutely.

-And you're my cute, adorable kitty. -muttered Y/n.

Toga only giggled more and squeezed him again. Y/n did the same and pecked her lips. Toga retuned the peck and soon they were kissing and touching all over each other again. Y/n was pleased with that, he wouldn't have it any other way now.