Erza x Male!Reader part 2

Request from Riseofartemis.

Hell. This word perfectly describes the life of Y/n now with his pregnant fiancee, Erza, in past eight months. Her cravings, mood swings and high libido could be easily taken care of with Y/n around, but there was one thing, that scared him. The visits of his soon to be mother in law. Irene was scary. Y/n remembered their first meeting and how she threatened him that she will cut his balls off if he ever hurt her daughter. Y/n actually believed her. The look she was wearing was very convincing. Other than that she was very caring to Erza. She made sure the pregnancy was going on fine and adviced her on what she should do. That's why Y/n endured it and didn't say any bad word about it. Erza needed her mother and he understood that.

-Y/n, come and cuddle me! - ordered Erza. Y/n liked when she used that voice on him.

-On my way my beloved. - he said and laid down on the couch with her.

Erza snuggled up in Y/n embrace. Y/n kissed her forehead as he waited for the turn of events. Affection often leaded to them having sex. Erza nuzzled Y/n's neck with a smile on her face. She played with Y/n's hair and enjoyed the warmth radiating from Y/n.

Time skip

Erza grunted in pain. It was early morning and she was going into labor. She called out to her mother, who was staying in the guestroom. Y/n was on the mission, so Irene volunteered to take care of Erza when he was gone. She didn't approve of him leaving, but at the same time, they needed money.

-I think it's time. - panted Erza.

-Lie down, I will take care of everything until the doctor comes. - she said. - And if he won't make it on time I will deliver the baby.

Irene was talking to Erza constantly, trying to calm her down and distract her a bit from the pain. Erza did her best to control her breating, but the pain was making it hard to do. She wished Y/n was there to hold her. But then she felt determination, as she was Erza Scarlet and she was able to handle all kinds of pain. She will do it this time too.

Irene and Erza waited for the doctor to arrive. Irene even called him once again to make him hurry up. But her grandchild had enough of waiting. The labor started and Irene had to deliver the baby. Erza screamed and grunted in pain as she listened to Irene's instructions. Then they heard the baby's cry as Irene was holding the newborn. That's when the doctor finally arrived.

-Took your time. - scolded Irene. -Could you be any slower? - she added. - Clean the baby and examine it, I have take care of my daughter.

The doctor nodded and did what he was told. He knew there was no argument with that woman. Irene cleaned Erza and helped her lie down more comfortably after getting dressed. Erza leaned into Irene's embrace before the doctor came in with the baby wrapped in a blanket.

-Perfectly healthy boy. - said the doctor, passing the baby to Erza.

She glanced at the sleeing baby. He had h/c hair with red strands between the h/c ones. She didn't even notice when the doctor left. She couldn't believe that she was holding her son in her arms. It felt surreal.

Time skip

A week later Y/n came back from the mission. It got longer than expected and he was already preparing himself mentally for a fit from Erza and then for another one from Irene. Once he opened the door to the house he saw Erza on the couch, holding a little bundle in her arms.

-You're back. - smiled Erza, looking up at him.

-Don't tell me I missed the birth. -Y/n's shoulders slumped in disappointment. Disappointment in himself that he wasn't there for her.

-You did and I will kick your butt for it someday. - she answered smirking. - But for now come here and meet your son.

Y/n sat down next to Erza and looked at the sleeping boy. He was afraid to touch him, he looked so small and fragile. Erza wanted him to hold him, so he carefully took him from her. He had a very hard sleep, just like Y/n.

-I'm sorry I wasn't here when he was born. - muttered Y/n.

-Don't worry about it. - whispered Erza leaning on his shoulder. - The most important thing is that you're back and you will finally expierience waking up in the middle of the night and noise.

-Can't wait. - chuckled Y/n and kissed Erza's lips.