Fem!Yuri Plisetsky x Male!Reader

Yuria walked out of the ice rink, tired after the practice. She breathed on her hands, even though she had gloves on, she was still cold. She was about to start walking home, when she heard the honking of the car. She turned her head and saw a familiar car pulling up. The window rolled down and she saw her boyfriend smiling at her.

-Need a lift gorgeous? - he asked.

Yuria opened the door and got in. Y/n closed the window and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Yuria turned the seat heating on and let out a relaxed sigh as she felt warmth on her body. She wanted to ask why wasn't he home, his working time finished a while ago, but her question answered itself when she noticed the bags with groceries in the backseat.

-How was practice? - he asked, getting her attention.

-Hard, I still can't so the quadruple jumps. - she sighed disappointed.

-You'll master them soon, I'm sure of that. - Y/n smiled and held her hand. - You are talented and you love skating. I don't know anyone who'd be as passionate at something as you.

-Sometimes it's not enough. - she argued.

-I believe in you baby. - he said and shot her one of those sexy smiles of his.

Yuria couldn't argue with it and Y/n knew that. He squeezed her hand in his as he drove home. Once they arrived, they carried the groceries to the kitchen. Y/n pulled her closer and kissed her forehead as he hugged her.

-Take a hot shower and I will cook dinner. - he whispered.

Yuria nuzzled his chest for a moment before she nodded and pulled away from him. She grabbed clean clothes from their bedroom and made her way to the bathroom. She took her time in the shower, the hot water was to nice against her skin. After a while she decided that she missed her man more so she got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. As she walked in the kitched she saw Y/n putting the food on the plates.

-You're so hot baby. - he said wrapping his arms around her.

-You better love me right. - she answered and pecked his cheek.

-I'm head over heels for you. - smiled Y/n.

-Good. - Yuria sat at the table.

They started eating in comfortable silence. Yuria ravished her dinner, she was always hungry after the practice and Y/n made sure to cook a reach and healthy food for her. After dinner, Y/n cleaned up and joined his beloved in the bedroom for a cuddle session. Yuria snuggled up to him as soon as he laid on the bed. She nuzzled his hair and took a deep breath. She hummed when she felt Y/n's arms wrap around her waist. He was so warm.

-Are you comfortable? - he asked.

-Yeah. - she sighed with her eyes closed.

She could feel her muscles relax, Y/n worked like a magic on her. But she would never say that out loud. She could feel him move a bit, then she flet his breath on her neck and ear. She shivered at the feeling.

-I love you baby. - he whispered.

-Love you too. - she answered lazily.

-I absolutely adore you. - he added and kissed her cheek.

-You're buttering up to me. - she said.

-Not at all. - smiled Y/n. - I just need to shower my baby in affection. You deserve the best. My number one. - he smiled and gave her a long kiss on the lips.

Yuria kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She liked him being so affectionate. Even when the kiss ended and they both were catching their breaths, Y/n was kissing all over her face, making her laugh. He knew how to make her feel better and brighten her mood up.

-Music to my ears. - he said and squeezed her in his arms.

Yuria had to hide her face in the crook of Y/n's neck to save herself from another wave of kisses. She held him tight until it was time to go to sleep.