Chapter 11

I've never had as much interest in getting my hair done as I do today.

I hijacked a few items from my mother to try to seem like a person more in line with most girls my age: I'll go out to the party that glorious organized and Theo will be there.

Since I also promised something... I wouldn't tattoo my right triangle.

As I take the tips of my hair and slingshot it, I hear the doorbell and know who it is, before it goes up like lightning and knocks on my bedroom door:

"Holiiiiiiiiiiis!" Lottie says in an extremely squealing voice on the other side of the door.

"It's your house!" I tell her so she can come in.

And that's almost a truth.

I feel as comfortable in her family as she does with mine.

Although I can not stop being so rigid when I go to visit her but that is history apart.

Charlotte enters the room and stares at me while I try not to open the tips in my hair, nailed in front of the mirror.

"Where'd you get this?..precious?" She asked about my dress.

It's black, it reaches my knees but it clings to my body. It has lace embroidery on the chest and although, it is not very low-cut, it is the most open thing I encourage myself to wear... Of course the Marty's store offers a lot more variety, although this is what I liked.

"I needed something new. You understand that I have never left my house for two weekends in a row." I assure her and I am not at all proud to be breaking the rule.

"Did you explicitly ask Martin to give you something like that? More...cheeky?"

Both questions from my friend come from the fact that Martín is the owner of Marty's (worth the quasi-redundancy), a clothing and accessories shop where we both usually go for their sales and given the fact that the owner is only three years older than us and is a great boy fond of fashion and offers. He advises us very well in our clothing.

Well, while my style doesn't strictly match the word "fashion," he respects my way of being.

I like that.

"Why didn't you call me to see the clothes you were trying on?" Charlotte's complaining, and maybe she's right.

"I... I don't really see anything interesting about idolizing clothes. In addition, Martin has good taste and does not force me to wear tight jeans."

"I assure you that his looser jeans are tighter than yours."

"Okay, don't scold me." I ask like a wounded puppy.

She lets out a giggle and watches me comb my last strand.

"It doesn't stop convincing me," I mutter, but Lottie does such a simple wonder that it would never have occurred to me.

She takes my hair with slings and pulls it back, leaving my neck exposed.

"You will kill Theodore," she says in a seductive tone. A little mocking, knowing her...

I blush and give her a look. I've been so upset with my look that I haven't noticed her pink cotton blouse, jean shorts, fishnet stockings and sneakers.

She even carries a very unsightly handbag hanging from her shoulder.

"Since when are you so casual to go to parties?" I ask with my eyes wide open.

"The Glorious Ones dress like this," she tells me and takes paintings from my furniture. She retouches her lips in front of the mirror, "I distinguish that it is just too discreet a shine. Besides, I want to please Charlie."

"Are you looking to be a Glorious, really?"

She shrugs and once she's done, she pulls her lips together, makes an "o " and leaves my makeup in place.

"Not at all," she laughs and settles her bag. "But I want to get my boy's attention. Anyway, I bought the black candles."

"Will you get a tattoo?" Iask and a knot in my throat is released.

"Why not?" She answers me with another question and approaches the entrance to my room. I do not advance. "What's going on?"

"Lottie... I won't. I'm not tattooing Glorious right triangle."

After a heated discussion we ended up agreeing that neither will be started in Glorious or Bad Boys, unless we both decide.

Board.

We do not know well what one group and another are about...

This time the event is in the same house and follows my intrigue of how it is that these events continue to stand after the chaos at the previous party.

Shoot.

Police force.

People running.

Not to mention drugs, alcohol and uncontrolled... Was that really the best part?

The truth is that as the hours go on at these parties, sexy guys walk around with less and less clothes.

I am surprised that they wander in front of us, almost the same faces as the previous time, but if they are not imprisoned and their parents allow them to return, it is because they were not arrested.

Or they got rid of the fine very well.

"Traicy!" Lottie howls when we get to the front garden.

My heart gives a little jump to the fright but in front of her call, I stop almost anesthetized. What's going on this time? Did my dress rip? Did I forget to shave a leg?

None of that.

Luckily.

Lottie stops halfway and points at my arm.

"You said not to..."

I was all afternoon listening to Theo's favorite song and I drew the inverted triangle on my forearm over and over again.

I erased it, I swear in the shower I did my best to remove the ink.

But...Bullshit. There is a ▼ that is noticeable on my arm and I did not have the precaution of getting rid of it.

"Why?" She asks me by taking my arm in her hold.

And everything stops when Charlie distinguishes us from a few meters... then, run in our direction.

His voice resonates in my ears and is what leaves us both breathless:

"You are a Bad Boy or a Bad Girl if you wear the Forbidden symbol... Therefore, we would rape you on this site and then leave you abandoned."

I'm warned.

I'll have to hide for life... or be a Glorious.

Well done, Tracy. The party's already started.

___________

#BadBoys

___________

follow me on instagram/luisavilaok

twitter.com/luisavila595

facebook.com/luisavila.a