Chapter 40

7 hours ago.

Wantsernada: Fucking bitch.

4 hours ago.

I-am-Goridta: Excuse me? You're the one who shows up like this in my message box and attacks me. I don't really have anything against you, but I'm asking you to please stop bothering me, I don't even know who you are.

4 hours ago.

Wantsernada: You don't want to know who I am. Just knowing how much of a bitch you are is enough for me.

I-am-Goridta: It has to do with Theo, right?

Wantsernada: You better fuck off.

I-am-Goridta: Coward.

Wantsernada: What a dare...

I-am-Goridta: You're a coward. I'm sure. If you wouldn't put in your name or at least tell me who you are, are you afraid I'll find out? That's cowardice, and the truth is, I have no interest in dealing with people as cowardly as you.

3 hours ago.

Wantsernada: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but you make me laugh. Why don't you put your fucking name on your tab. Oh, sure... you're afraid they'll discover the readings you have.

Wantsernada: And stop writing messages so long that you bore me. If I want to read, I get on my reading list.

I-am-Goridta: Your account is just to annoy me. Not to read.

Wantsernada: Yes I read and better than the shit you have in your fucking booklist. What is "LOVE ME HARD LIKE YOU DO"??? Ha!

I-am-Goridta: Don't mess with my readings. You have no right. In addition, that book has more than 4M reads. There are many of us who follow that beautiful love story.

Wantsernada: Love story? I see how low your quality of love is. I guess the reading you consume has to do with the shit you eat.

2 hours ago.

I-am-Goridta: Excuse me?

I-am-Goridta: You have no right to treat me like that...

1 hour ago.

I-am-Goridta: I hate you. I don't know you or who you are, but you have no right to treat me that way just because Theo has decided to go to the Dance with me. I hate you.

37 minutes ago:

Shut up, fat girl.

2 minutes ago:

I will make your life impossible.

1 minute ago:

I-am-Goridta: I hope you're happy because you're already doing it.

I want to cry. I need to fall into a corner and vent the pain I feel every time someone calls me that way. A thousand blades stick into me, make me hate myself for who I am and the worst part is that I can't find support from anyone.

I'm completely alone and I have a boy who only brings me problems.

I need to be strong. I need to be strong. I need to be strong...