Chapter 45

Theo

"What are you afraid of?"

"You." Oh!

She's beautiful.

Her innocence, her purity, her naivety. Everything about her is perfect.

Part of me regrets agreeing to sleep with Audrey last night. She'd been needing her sex skills for a while, but going to Tracy's house to pick her up and see her get in Charlie's car was the last straw.

Anyway, I still think I shouldn't have.

But I already made the mistake. One more time.

"This idiot doesn't want to go to the party and suddenly he does with this one... bubble gum balloon!"

I'd like to come back and break her face.

She humiliated Tracy when I really would have a thousand more reasons to humiliate her, yet I do not know which attitude would be the most intelligent.

No. I'm definitely not coming back.

If I ignore the road to the bike and go back to where they are, it would be to break her face and the last thing I want is to hit a woman.

Especially since I've never done it, it's not in my plans and it would scare Tracy.

She's terrified, but she looks adorable.

I brought her to room 13-A, and I don't want her to think I'm gonna rape her, even though that asshole Mickey, whatever his name is, has come on to her.

The most exciting thing is that her lips, asking me what I'm going to do to her, awaken my lewd side.

I'd like to leave her alone.

I'd like her to feel comfortable and safe next to me.

But I also want to see her naked, pulling my hair and squirming with pleasure...

I want it as soon as possible, in a way I've never wanted anyone in my life.