Chapter 64

Theo

07: 16 PM

Au: Hello dude * √√

07: 19 PM

Au: You can't guess the news I have to tell you. √ √

Au: You will fall on your ass: 3 √ √

07: 30 PM

Th: Tell me. √ √

07: 31 PM

Au: You and that sweetness that characterizes you... √ √

Th: Come on, Audrey, don't waste my time. √ √

Au: Yes. Bitter. At least answer if you missed me and I will tell you the news;) √ √

Th: Goodbye. √ √

Au: Okay, okay! You're such an idiot, you don't change anymore. I'll do a couple of things for you tonight, maybe I can make you more sensitive. √ √

07: 33 PM

Au: Hello??? √ √

07: 34 PM

Th: Tell me the fucking news. √ √

Au: Ugh, you're still playing tough. There are people who like to suffer, you know? √ √

Th: And other people like to be mistreated. √ √

Au: Okay. There goes the bomb. √ √

Th: ...

Au: You don't know the cute happy couple who is eating at Omega's. √ √

Au: With Amanda and Dominic we have a very good view;) √ √

07: 38 PM

Th: And? √ √

Au: You must see for yourself. √ √

Th: OK... √ √

07:40

Au: Image. √ √

Au: And? Ain't that funny, huh??? √ √

Au: Haha I didn't expect it either!! √

07: 44 PM

Au: Idiot, are you still there? √

Au: Theeeeeeeeeooo!! √

My eyes only see blood on the way to the fucking Chinese restaurant and I run all the red lights. I don't wait for a cop to stop me, but I'm sure I'll get a few tickets with the patent number.

Anyway, I don't have the time or the fucking will to think about it.

What the hell does Tracy have to do in there with that sewer rat? Don't you realize what she is exposing herself to?

OR WORSE! Does she think she can play with me?

Last night she was having dinner with the people who claim to be my family and now she's going to eat with the first asshole that comes across her, doesn't she think before she does things?

I think I've swallowed an image of her that doesn't correspond.

I know I won't be able to hit her or any woman, but I'm sure as soon as I walk into that fucking Oriental food place, I'll break every bone in Tracy's beloved new boyfriend and they'll ask me to please not kill him.

I can already see the neon sign a few feet away and feel the familiar pain in my knuckles at the frantic urge I have to break Charlie Walker's face or any of that little shitty bunch.

The first thing I found when I left was the car, which has not been a very good idea since the motorcycle usually generates more adrenaline when it comes to breaking my knuckles.

Anyway, I found parking in a jiffy and left the car.

I don't even worry about putting on safety, when a girl rushes into the parking lot although I do not notice her and move forward with determined steps.

My blood boils and I continue to see martyrs until I wake up as soon as a bush of green hair gets in my way and holds me by the arms.

"Hey, idiot!!! What do you think you're doing?"

It's hard for me to react, but her familiar talk is what brings me back to Earth.

Audrey is the one who's getting in my way and I'm not to have to endure her attempts to flirt with me. Not now; to tell you the truth, my patience is already filling me more than I can tolerate.

"Move," I commanded her.

I nail myself to the ground and press my fists hard as I feel my heart beating in my temples.

"No! You think you're going in there, Theo? You have nothing to do! NOTHING! So go away and don't keep complicating things!"

"Audrey, you have three seconds to get out of my way, and I'm not gonna repeat it. Move. Now."

"But you're an idiot! Can't you see? The girl is a slut who goes out with the first guy who says two nice words to her. Stop wasting your time!"

"Can't you just let it go and move?"

I really don't want to, but her presence and her words are sharp knives that fill my acceptable level of patience and all I do is push her aside.

She doesn't fall, but before I get out of the parking lot, her words come to me and she finally manages to stop me.:

"Don't be stupid, Theo! Remember what happened to Stefano!!"