Chapter 16

Camila's POV

"Thank you so much," I told Andrew, "for taking me to prom."

"It was my pleasure." he sleepily rubbed his eyes, hugging me at the same time.

I wrapped my arms around Andrew's waist quickly, saying goodbye. I then shut the door behind him. My phone was on the marbled counter, vibrating like crazy. My feet padded against the wooden floor while I walked to pick up my phone. Unlocking my phone, a bunch of messages popped up. I groaned due to the fact that I was in a group chat.

Group chat:
Claire Croft :
yoo
Julia Stolzfus:
hey
Ashleigh McKenna:
ayee
Emily Dyer:
hi
Claire Croft:
Lol guys we should meet up and plan a baby shower
Julia Stolzfus:
Yes!
Claire Croft:
kk, everyone meet at that little cafe by Camilas?
Ashleigh McKenna:
Yeah that's chill
-End-

All of those texts were sent about a minute ago, so I guess I should start getting ready. I got to my room, and stuck my hand out the window. The temperature seemed warm maybe around the low 80's. The one nice thing about living in LA, is that it's basically always warm. So, most of the time I get to wear shorts, which is great.

After getting dressed, I did my hair and makeup. Me getting ready took me about thirty minutes, so I better get going. I'm so excited. Julia is so lucky to be having a baby. It's going to be so fricken cute oh my.

"Hey, where are ha going?" Cameron asked me.

"To the cafe down the street," grabbing my car keys I continued talking, "the girls and I are hanging out all day."

"Okay well, the Jack's and Matt are coming tonight." Cameron said.

I nodded my head, then shut the door behind me. Once down to the lobby, I spotted my car. The car was shining in the bright sunlight, and the Palm trees outside were swaying. Pressing the unlock button, my car door opened. I sat on the leather seats, and put the key into the ignition. Once my Bluetooth was hooked up and Beyoncé was playing, I put the top down.

-

I arrived at the cafe in five minutes , Bey still blaring through the speakers. The cafe was cute inside. There was booths lining the place, while there was circled tables in the middle. I spotted Ashleigh's almost black hair and started towards their table.

"Hey guys," I said sitting down in a chair.

"Hey, so we were thinking about house shopping today too. Wanna come with?" Claire asked.

"I suppose," I told them , "but why do I have to come?"

"We have a proposal." Claire gushed.

I looked at my friends in confusion, what proposal? I gave them a look for them to continue.

"We all talked, and we agree that you should move in with us." Julia said.

"I mean I guess, but it needs to be somewhat close to school."

"Have you noticed that It's June first? You have five more days of school, Camila" Emily laughed.

"Are you serious?"

"yes, now lets get going before anyone notices you." Emily said.

-

"I like this one." I announced, walking into a beautiful house.

A chorus of 'same's' came from around the room.

"this is by far the best one I've seen" Ashleigh said.

"How many bedroom's?" I asked.

"Exactly seven."

"we only need six, and how many bathrooms?" I asked nobody in particular.

"two half bath's, and six full."

"Lets get it."