Chapter 19

Camila

The December and cool air sent chills down my spine, and the coffee cup was only warming my hands. The gloomy day made me gloomy. Taylor stopped by my office a couple times.

Ever since we became this couple...wait no, more of a thing. That's what bothers me, I'm not allowed to tell anyone about us.

Claire, Ashleigh, and Julia joke about me and Taylor all the time. Pushing my side thoughts away, I continued to work on my latest collection.

Im calling it the 'Ballroom Collection'. All the outfits are going to be elegant and fancy.

-

My phone buzzed on the wooden desk, maybe for the third time. Setting down my tape measure, I went to get my phone.

Jack Gilinsky (2):
Mila, can we talk?
milaaaaaaaa

Tay <3 :
Coming to pick you up now.

Wow, I love when Taylor bosses me around. After setting my phone down I continued on my design.

-

When Taylor picked me up from work I went back to his place. Tomorrow is a weekend so I decided on staying the night.

I ran my fingers through my long hair, while washing my body under the shower faucet.

All this hair is annoying. But i dont want to cut it because I know that I'll regret it. I cant dye it either. Only because I like my blonde locks.

Turning the knob down, the shower shut off. Wrapping the towel around me, I went to Taylor's room.

Not knowing where Taylor was, I dropped the towel to the floor and slipped on his black t-shirt. The t-shirt smelt like him. A mixture of cologne, and laundry detergent.

He may wear them everyday but at least he washes them. I then slipped on a pair of the extra underwear I brought.

My hair hung down to my hips. The wet strands hung lowly as i hung up the towel.

Walking down the hallway and to the living room, I saw Taylor on the couch. He held my phone in hand.

"Why the fuck did Jack text you?" Taylor looked at me with angry eyes.

"I dont know." I said truthfully.

Wait, why does he even have my phone?

"Tell him to fuck off." Taylor said to me.

"Why were you on my phone anyway?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I wanted to order pizza. My phone died."

"Okay" I said silently.

"Come sit next to me"

I walked over to where he was, sitting next to him. The way he laced our hands together made my heart flutter.

"I love you, baby." Taylor said.

"I love you too." I smiled up at him.

"Don't say that," he said, "it's like you're just agreeing with me."

"I love you." i reached up and kissed his mouth softly.

Taylor surprised me by kissing me again, but more forcefully. This is the night. This will be the night that I let him have me.

"Baby, I don't want to do this if you aren't ready." he looked down at me.

"Im ready, I promise." I kissed his on his collar bone.

"Don't ever leave me" Taylor mumbled against my tan skin.

I wont.

-
A/N

blah blah blah

i hate so many people.
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

bout to throw sum hands