Chapter 6

Camila's POV

The next morning, I woke up to the soft breathing of my Asian boy. I laughed at my joke and tried to unwrap his arms. After struggling for a good 5 minutes, I poked his cheek. He groaned, and the rolled over. I sighed, and fell out of my bed. My top bunk, might I add. I groaned in pain; and stood. While walking, I made sure to run a hand through my tangled hair.

'Man I'm hungry' Was a thought that ran through my mind. The kitchen was occupied by Taylor. I didn't say a word to him. I just passed by him, and acted like he wasn't there. What do I want to eat? Not pancakes, not in the mood. Maybe cereal? Yeah cereal. I looked through all the cabinets and of course, it was the one that was up the highest.

Me being 5'2 and 1/2 , I couldn't reach. I grunted, and struggled on my tip toes. "Here." Taylor reached up and got the box of Cheerios for me. "Thanks." I muttered. I shoukdbt be thanking him. He's the jerk. I wonder if Cam knows yet. Well if he doesn't I'm sure not telling him. I got down a plastic bowl and poured in my cereal.

What can I do in Phoenix? Shopping? Nah. Exploring? Too much walking. Meetup? Nah not in the mood. Swimming? Don't have a pool. Aquarium? Yes! I'm definitely going to an aquarium today! I finished up my cereal and threw the bowl and the plastic spoon away.

I turned around and saw that Cam, and Aaron are up. Maybe Claire and Emily want to go to the aquarium. I opened the bus door, and walked to their bus. Which was 9 feet away. I didn't even knock on the door, just walked right in.

"Hey niggas." I greeted. Emily and Claire were dressed and looked excited for something. "Where are you guys going?" I asked. "Our friends live the city, where we grew up. We are gonna go visit. Then go to an aquarium." Emily said. "An aquarium?!" I practically yelled.

Claire smiled. "Yes would you like to join nigga?" Clare asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed. Shit, I need to get ready. "Come help me get ready." I pulled their arms, all the way to my bus. "Hey babe." I gave Carter a quick peck on the lips. "Hi. Where are you going?" He followed me back to my suit case.

"An aquarium!" I exclaimed. "You're so cute." Carter laughed. "I'll be back before the even though." I assured him. "Good, because I'd miss you too much." Carter kissed my cheek. I blushed and Claire gave me a What the hell?! Look. Carter left and I turned to them. "We kinda started dating last night." I blushed.

"Carmila! I ship it so much!" Emily screamed. I told her to Shh. I picked out high wasted light washed shorts, a black and white striped crop top, and maroon high socks. I put on black doc martins, and left my hair down. It was its natural curly self (A/N kinda like mahogany's just not that curly and poofy) . After doing my makeup, we all left. We got into the rental car (seats 8), and Claire was driving. I got into the passenger side and turned on Bluetooth.

"HOW SOON DO WE FORGET HOW WE FELT! DEALING WITH EMOTUONS THAT NEVER LEFT! PLAYING WITH THE HAND THAT WE WERE DEALT!" We all belted out the lyrics to Best Mistake by Hazel Joyce (A/N remember Hazel aka the character in my other fan fic that is basically Ariana Grande but doesn't look like her?) .

We jammed to music all the way to some girls named Payton&Sam's apartment. When we got there we went up to their apartment. It was very nice and modern. It had an amazing view. "Guy this is Camila. Cameron's sister." Emily said. "Hiya" Payton said. There was a chorus of 'Heys'.

I learned that Payton was th blonde one, with bright green eyes and freckles. Julia had ombré done, and had glasses but she was still really pretty. Sam had long black hair, and dark brown eyes, and she had a weird obsession with Harry Styles. Ashleigh had long dark brown hair, and brown eyes, also braces. Chandni had brown/green eyes, and brown boob length hair.