Chapter 15

Camila

-Friday, March 2nd , 2015 6:07am-

Turning over onto my side, I let out a groan. The one thing I don't miss about cyber school is the time I have to get up. My annoying alarm clock, that was across the room, made me get up off the warm bed. My hand slammed against the 'OFF' button and I picked up my phone.

I pressed the unlock button, and it showed my lock screen picture. Usually I have a few instagram mentions, but there was none. With my phone in hand, I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the Fruity Pebbles and a bowl, making my cereal.

The chair I sat in was cold, and it was awfully quiet. I shrugged it off and put my bowl in the sink, walking to the bathroom to get ready.

-after school bc bleh-

When I opened my apartment door, I saw Taylor. Inside i felt giddy and happy. But on the outside I kept my cool.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Let's hangout tonight" he said.

"I cant" I shrugged, putting my back pack down.

"Why not?" he askd while i slid off my converse.

"My senior prom is tonight." Why was he asking so many questions?

"Cant I be your date?" Taylor pushed me further into telling him everything.

"No, you cant," I said to him, "now I need to-"

"Im here!" my attention snapped to Claire, Emily, Ashleigh, and Julia at the doorway.

They're here! They're actually here!

"Oh my god. I haven't seen y'all in ages!" I exclaimed loudly, throwing my arms around all of them.

"We've missed you too. But, we came to tell you a lot of important news." Claire told me, shutting the black door behind everyone.

"Well, you can tell me while i get ready for prom"

-

I sat down in my new swirly chair and spun around while the curling iron heated up.

"Camila are you even listening to us?" Ashleigh asked me, starting to curl my hair.

"Uh. No, not really."

Honestly, I didn't realize that they were talking.

"Well, all of us except Emily are moving to L.A." Ashleigh told me, my mouth opening in shock.

"Im so excited!" I clapped my hands together, Ashleigh yelling at me in the process.

I picked up the cup of water and lifted it to my lips.

"Oh, and I'm pregnant."

The water that was in my mouth was spit into my plastic cup as the words left Julia's mouth.

"Im sorry, what?"

"I'm pregnant with Jack Johnsons baby." Julia laughed.

"Since when?" My eyes closed and i could feel the makeup brush run across my eyelid.

"A month or so." I could almost hear Julia shrugging behind me.

"Wow."

-

I stepped into the nude heels, and grabbed my clutch. The butterflies in my small stomach, were still alive.

There was a knock at the front door, and all the girls rushed to get it. Their shoulders hung in disappointment when they saw it was just Taylor.