Chapter 14

Camila

I woke up to my phone's alarm clock blaring the most obnoxious sound. Andrew was under me, and I was super tired. Surprisingly, Andrew didn't wake up to the sound of my phone.

I got up off of Andrew, and walked to my closet. I found a pair of pants that I wanted to wear, ten searched around for the right top. Giving up, I picked out a different outfit.

I took time straightening my blonde hair, then making sure my makeup was perfect. I know that I know everybody that goes to that school, but I wanted to make a good first impression.

Honestly, I was scared to go back. Im not trying to sound self-Centered or anything, but what if I get mobbed or some shit?

-

"Andrew! Hurry up!" I yelled from the kitchen. Andrew came from the bathroom, looking hot as always.

"Let's take the bus today, I don't feel like paying for gas." I told Andrew.

"Alright," Andrew followed me to the bus stop, "but I've been meaning to ask you-"

Andrew got cut off by the bus pulling up.

-

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Literally that's what I heard when the teacher spoke. I just want to get to lunch, so I can talk to Jada about getting back on the cheer team.

Once the bell rang, I went strait to lunch. I found Jada and our table, and sat down.

"Mila!" Jada exclaimed.

"Jada! " I hugged her.

"I'm so excited you're back, because we need you back on the cheer team. Badly." She gave me a puppy dog look.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that"

"Great! Practice is after school."

-

After school i went to the locker room, changing into my comfy practice clothes. Before walking out, i pulled down my spandex a little and put my hair up.

"Mila! You're back!" Abby came up to me and hugged me from behind.

I laughed and nodded.

We walked out to the gym, and the boys were having basketball practice. I couldn't help but give a glance to Andrew.

"Okay girls! Mila is back so get into your cheer lines! The cheer we're starting with is G-O!" Jada said, a little too excited.

Jada is your typical cheerleader. She's preppy, pretty, nice, happy. Basically every cheerleader.

-

Practice ended around 4:30, leaving me extremely hungry. In the locker room, i just slipped on some sweats and left with my stuff.

"Hey" Andrew's voice said behind me.

I jumped at his voice and turned. "Andrew! Hey!"

"Let's grab a bite, before the game at 7?" he asked.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

Andrew and i walked to his car, looking at the prom flyers hung on the wall.

Prom: Friday! March 2nd, 2015! @ 7:30 pm, high school gymnasium

Oh shit, prom is tomorrow.

-

Andrew's hand swept across the table grabbing some of my fries.

"Hey!" I swatted his hand away, pouting in the process.

"I bought you those fries." he defended himself.

"You didn't have to." I retorted.

"But i like buying pretty girls food." he smiled, taking another fry.

"Oh, Shit! Its 6:15, we need to go!" I checked my phones time just in time for us to leave.

-

My team and I sat on the bleachers, nerves eating us alive. We were down by one point, so if they make a basket in the next minute, we'll win.

Andrew dribbled the ball down the court, the opponent taking it back. Somehow, he got it back. There was 10 seconds left in the game, and Andrew had the ball.

Right when he made a slam dunk, the buzzer rang. My whole team stood up and shook out pom-poms in the air. Screams and shouts were heard everywhere.

My feet ran all the way to Andrew, hugging my best friend.

"Andrew! You did it!" I exclaimed.

That's when confetti fell everywhere. A huge white banner came out of no where.

"Camila, be my date to prom?" Andrew said with hope in his voice.

The banner said the exact same thing. I had a bug smile on my face while nodding 'yes'.

'Aw's were heard around the gym.

"I need a dress though." I giggled.

"Let's Go to the mall then." He smiled.

-

A/N

shes such a whore oh my. LIKE Make up your mind TAYLOR JACK OR ANDREW . CAMILA GET UR SHIT TOGETHER.

This kid andrew actually goes to my high school and hes v hot