Chapter 1

Camila's POV

I packed my last bag before bringing them all downstairs.

"Mom I still think this is unfair!" I heard Cameron say. I snickered at him. I mean it's not my fault that mom is making me move to LA with him. "Oh Cameron she's your little sister!" Mom yelled. I heard Sierra laugh at Cameron and I smiled. "Why can't she move in with Sierra?" Cameron asked.

"Because, Sierra has things to do, and she said that she wants to move in with you." Mom came into the living room.

"Talking about me again?" I smirked at Cameron. He rolled his eyes before taking my bags to the car. "Bye sweetie, don't get into any trouble. If you're out with Cam make sure you're always with him." My mom hugged me. "I will, and I promise that as soon as I get cam to buy me a car I'll visit." I laughed.

I then hugged Sierra and went to the car. "What took so long?" Cameron groaned. "I was saying bye to mom, Sierra, and Jake." I buckled my seatbelt.

It was a silent drive and an hour before we got to the apartment, Cam started to lecture me. "No leaving the apartment, past 10 pm. And no dating any of my friends. No boys over past 7 pm," Cam got interrupted by my phone. "It's just Nash, continue." I told him. "Why do have Nash' phone number?" Cam asked. "I am 17, and I have Taylor's, Shawn's, Aaron's, Jack G's, and Carter's too." I said. "Whatever, just don't date any of them. The only one I trust to date you is Nash. But, Nash is like your brother so." Cameron said.

We pulled into the parking lot and we got all the boxes and stuff into the house. "Cam can I borrow your car? I want to go buy some furniture." I asked Cam. "Yeah, I'm coming so we can surprise Nash when he gets here next week."

We got into the car and drove to a furniture place. When we got there it was way past 100 degrees.

My room idea was White walls, and white curtains. For my bedspread it'd be a black and white pattern sheets and for the comforter it'd be black. I'd have tumblr lights hanging on my walls. After getting all that I need for my room I payed. The price was about $790.

Cam and I headed home and got everything ready for Nash.

-skip to next week-

It was around 7 am and I woke up to the bright LA sun. I crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen. There was a note saying that Cam went to pick up Nash from the airport.

After eating breakfast, I got ready for the day. (Outfit at top or side or something). I then decided on Starbucks. While walking, I realized that I never met Taylor. I don't know why Cameron would never let me.

But this weekend Cam and Nash are going to Taylor's to film a video. I am going, I just need to buy a car. Cameron would never let me go to his house either.

-

When I got back from Starbucks it was silent and Cam's car wasn't there. I went to my room and opened my lap top. I looked at some car dealer ship and decided on a nice Lamborghini convertible. It was black, and had black leather seats.

I copied down the directions, and went to the kitchen. While opening the fridge I realized that One: there's no food, Two: I don't have a car and, Three: I need to go grocery shopping.

I dialed Cam's number and waited for him to pick up.

Phone Call:

( C= Cam M= Camila (me))

C= hey what's up?

M- what's up?! There is no food and for the past week you refused to take me to a car dealer ship so I could get my own. So now I can't go grocery shopping!