Chapter 10

Camilas POV

I was sitting at the airport with the girls, and the boys (minus Hayes Emily). I had a Carmel latte in my hand, and was on my phone.

"Flight L210 to Great Britain, is now boarding first class."

Me and the boys got up and went to line. I handed the flight attendant my ticket and walked through the tunnel thing. I was row B seat 8, which was a window seat. I sat in my seat and waited for one of the boys to sit next to me. Nash sat in seat 7. Which was in my row.

"Oh look if it isn't my basically little sister" Nash said.

"I'm older than you." I laughed.

"By a couple months" he scoffed.

"No by like 10. Yours is in December mine is in February." I smiled at him.

Nash rolled his eyes, defeated. I looked out the window as we were taking off. When the pilot said that we were allowed on our cell phones, I began to text in a group chat with the other girls. They were in the general area (not first class), because they were not in the event.

Eventually I fell asleep. But was woken up by Nash.

"Dinner time" he said.

I nodded. The flight attendent came around.

"Our options are Hot Dog and Chips, Salad, Soup, or a sub." She smiled.

"Salad for me." I spoke up.

"What dressing?" She gave me a kind smile.

"Italian please" I smiled back at her.

Soon enough I was eating my salad. It was dark outside. I looked out the window and we were over ocean. I hate water, and I hate flying over it. I closed the shade and breathed in and out. While calming myself I felt my phone vibrate.

'Tay ;): Hey are you okay?'

I replied quickly. 'Me: Yeah I'm fine' I pressed send and watched him read it. He looked back at me and smiled. I kept my focus on my screen. I went through Twitter mentions and tweeted some things.

'@camiladallasx: I'm on a plane :)
@camiladallasx: Excited to spend Christmas Eve& Christmas in London'

I put my phone away. It was around 8:30 at night.

"Hello passengers, we should be arriving in aproximently 2 hours." The flight attendent announced.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

"Wake up." Nash shook me awake.

I opened my eyes and pulled down my duffle. I followed Taylor to the waiting area. I found the girls and we agreed on some late night Starbucks. It felt like 5 pm when really it was 10 pm. After Starbucks we got back to the new buses. Us girls got a bus . In our bus it was Me, Ashleigh, Claire, and Nash. There was four buses so there had to be four people in each.

I got the 'bedroom', which was really just a double bed with a closet and tv. Wasn't that big. And the rest got bunks. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. So tomorrow I'm going last minute shopping. I crawled into my bed and fell asleep instantly.

-

When I woke up, we were parked at the event place. I got up and showered. After showering I blow dried my purple hair, and then curled it. After that I put on some makeup. I put on a cute Christmas sweater, ripped black jeans, some UGG moccasins, and my glasses. I put on a choker aswell. Then put my phone in my back pocket.