Chapter 13

Camila's POV

I woke up to knock on my door, rolling over I groaned at the time. 2:30 in the morning.

"Come in." I yawned.

Taylor walked in with a duffle in hand. When I see Taylor, no matter all of the stupid shit he's done..I love him.

"I'm sorry for dancing with Taylor last night." he said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

He looked like he's been up all night. His brown hair was sticking up every where, he had purple circles under his red puffy eyes.

"Have you been crying?" I asked him softly.

"No." He replied simply.

I gave him an 'are you kidding me' look, then got up. I switched my position to next to him.

"Why were you crying last night?" I pushed, not giving up on the brown eyed boy.

"It's nothing. We need to go to the airport. Hurry up. Pack your shit and let's get out of here." He didn't answer my question. He actually avoided it.

I packed everything I needed for today, and then got dressed in comfy clothes. I was over last night. Taylor made a mistake. And he was clearly up all night crying.

Taylor and I wandered to the kitchen, duffle bags in hand. Cam was still asleep so I left a note on the table telling him where I was going.

-

Once we were in Texas, we searched for house around the beaches. Taylor had a lot of money, and I don't know what he did for a living. Yet, I don't wanna know.

All day was going from house to house to house. We ended up visiting 12 houses and he made us drive all the way back to the 5th one. Why? Because, that was 'his favorite'.

After he went through some paperwork, he was told that he could move in next week. I almost jumped up and down with excitement, I can finally do something fun today!

Once Taylor and I left that place, we went for ice cream. Of course I had to beg for him to take me to get ice cream. He almost refused but, he saw my pouting lip and said yes.

My phone has been off all day, Cam is probably worried sick about me. So I checked my phone, and texted Cameron back. He was angry that I left with out permission but he's not my mom. Taylor and I walked into the ice cream shop, and took a seat. Taylor glanced at the menu that was hung on the wall.

"What are you going to get." Taylor stated, then took my hand.

I felt weird with his hand on mine, but it felt right at the same time. I looked at the menu before saying, "I'm going to get cotton candy ice cream, in a bowl, with rainbow sprinkles, pop rocks, whip cream, and hot fudge."

I got up and ordered my ice cream, the total coming to $3.75.

-

We got back to California, and it was almost midnight. Taylor had dropped me off at my apartment, coming in with me. A party was going on, and I groaned. I just partied last night, I don't want to do it again. When I looked over at Taylor, he was talking to some girls that went to my school.

Of course, I actually thought that he was crying last night because of me. I was stupid enough to believe him. Pushing Taylor out of my cloudy thoughts, I went to my room. I pushed past the drunk teenagers, and made it to my room.

After shutting and locking the door behind me, I got into comfy clothes. I laid down on my bed and pulled out my phone texting Jada, and this Andrew kid.