Chapter 4

Camilla's POV.
I got to Taylor's front door, and just finished watching his snapchat story. He is so disrespectful. I was gonna ask to hang but never mind.
I walked back to my car and in pulled Taylor. "Hey babe." he said. "I'm not your babe." I gritted my teeth. Just looking at him made me sick.
"Dang what's your problem?" he asked. "You, you are my problem." I snapped. "You were so mean to that taxi guy!" I shouted. "Babe, it wasn't me." he told me. "Okay then maybe you should've told your ass of a friend to stop!" I yelled.
Taylor laughed. "Fuck you." i said. "Come on, baby stay a while." He came up to me. "No get the fuck away from me." I said.
"Babe, don't resist it." he whispered. "Taylor get off." I told him. He grabbed my wrist and tried to drag me to his house. "Taylor stop." tears started to come. "Bitch! cooperate." Taylor yelled. "Taylor please let go." I pleaded.
"Bitch." he mumbled letting me go. I fell to the ground and he went inside.
"Fucking monster." I said. I got up and went to my car. I climbed into the front seat and began to drive, I stopped at a stop light and turned on the music.
I didn't know where to drive so I just drove to the mall. Plus, school is coming up in two weeks, and I need clothes and supplies.
I parked my car and put the top up. I then turned it off and got out, locking it three times.
I put my keys in my purse and walked into the mall. I went to the school supplies first. After getting what was required I went to shop for school appropriate clothes.
After shopping for a while I left the mall. When I got back to the apartment there was a note.
Went to Taylor's, be back around 10ish. There's pizza in the fridge. Also, stay safe.
Xoxoxo Cameron :)
P.S. we got a letter from your school saying that you have a uniform. They sent the sweater thing (it's on your bed)
I put the note down and went to my room. There was the maroon sweater thing. I sighed, I just bought clothes. Now I have to go back and buy ugly ass skirts and knee socks.
I grabbed the list of what I needed and went back to the mall. I went into this professional uniform store and looked around. I found a yellow, and maroon plaid skirt. I picked up five, and went to the button down collared shirts. I found a plain white one, and got five of those.
I then got white knee socks. After paying I went to the VAN store. I got a white, maroon, yellow, and all black pair before leaving.
After finding everything, I went home. It was 9:30 when I got home and man was I hungry. I plopped down on a chair and ate the cold pizza. While eating my phone began to ring.
(phone convo CD= Cameron C= Camila)
C- hello?
CD- hey it's me, are you home?
C- yeah why?
CD- just wanted to make sure and I'm on my way home
C- okay so I'll see you in a few.
CD- okay bye.
(End)
I put my phone down and kept eating.
A couple minutes later Cam and Nash came in. "Hey baby sis." Cam said. "Hi." I replied. "You excited for school?" Nash asked. "No, lucky for you. you get to be home schooled." I groaned.
-first day of school-
"Bye Cam." I said, shutting the car door. I kept my head down walked to the office. I then bumped into a hard chest.
"I'm so sorry." I apologized. "Hey no worries." a boy said. I looked up and saw a pair of brown eyes looking at me. "I'm Camila. Camila Dallas." I said. "I'm Chase Thomas, top football player." Chase said.
I blushed and looked away. "So you trying out for cheerleading?" he asked. "I am actually, and I have to be there in like 10 minutes. But I don't know where to go." I told him. "Follow me, here let me see your schedule." he stuck out his hand. I gave him my schedule and he looked over it.
"Lucky for you, I have the same classes." he told me. I followed him to the gym, and I walked inside. "Yo Jada! This is Camila, she's trying out." Chase called. The girl (I'm guessing Jada) turned around and gave me a smile.
She was flawless. She had tan skin, and long black hair. Her chocolate brown eyes were happy. "Hi, I'm Jada. And you're Camila?" she hugged me.
"Yeah that's me." I told her. "Did you cheer at your old school" she asked. "I did, I was captain." I smiled. "Well, you don't even have to try out." she gave me a warm smile.
"Thank you so much." I told her. "Here is papers to fill out, and what size uniform are you?" she handed me a paper. "I'm a small." I told her, beginning to fill out the paper. "Great, so since it's the first day, is cheerleaders wear our cheer uniforms. So, you can change into it and meet me back here." Jada said, handing me my uniform.
Good thing I wore my white vans today. I went into the locker room and changed I to the uniform. I made sure it fit right before fixing my hair.
I walked back to Jada and she smiled. "Great now you can sit with us at lunch! See you around." Jada smiled. I got back to chase and he walked me to my first class. We both took our seats and payed attention .
-after school-
I got home and put my back pack on the floor. I took off my white vans and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a snack and say down at the table.
I then checked my phone and saw two messages from Taylor.
(T- taylor C- Camila)
|one hour ago|
T: hey listen, im so sorry about what happened. Hopefully you can forgive me. xx
|a minute ago|
T: hey I'm coming over.
I put my phone down and continued to eat left over Taco Bell. "Hey you made the squad?" Cam asked, coming into view. "Of course I did." I shrugged. "When does practice start?" he asked. "Next week everyday after school." I told him.
Then Taylor barged in. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and continued to eat my taco. "Hey can we talk...alone?" Taylor looked at me. "I don't know, are you gonna try and rape me again?" I snapped.
Cams eyes widened. "What the fuck did you try on my sister?" Cam tried to keep his voice calm but failed. Well I just started something.
"I was drunk okay?! That day I found out that my sister died! I didn't know what to do, so I went to a bar and drank. I got drunk. And when I got home your sister was there. I have a major crush on her. And Cam you know that I just like to fuck, I hate dating. But for some reason I like her a lot. And when she was standing there, I wanted her. So I was drunk and tried to get with her. I didn't realize what I was doing." Taylor finished.
Can sighed and walked away. "Im sorry." Taylor looked at me. I got up and jumped into his arms. "I forgive you." I told him. "Thank you." he said squeezing me harder.
"So, you made the squad?" Taylor smiled. "Yes and I made new friends." I said happily. "Oh really?" he joked. "Yep there's Jada, Ally, Maddie, Abby, Alyssa, Jenny, Estrella, and Chase." I told him.
"Who's Chase?" he asked. "Captain of the football team. Also, hottie of the school." I told Taylor. "Who's the girls?" he asked. "Cheerleaders." I answered.
"But you're my favorite cheerleader." he kissed my neck and I giggled. "Don't mean to interrupt this but I'm hungry, and do y'all want to go out." Nash and Cameron appeared.
"Nah, I'm gonna go home." Taylor said, grabbing his keys. "I guess i will go. Let me change first." I got up and went to my room.
I changed into a tie dye shirt, leggings, and I put on some flip flops. I put my hair up in a pony tail, and I then grabbed my phone.
-next week (Friday)-
Today is our first game. It was a home game, and almost everyone is going. Cam, Nash, Taylor, Matt, and Carter are all going.
I was standing in my bathroom in black spandex, and a sports bra. I teased my hair and put it half up half down (like Ariana Grande), and then curled my hair. After curling my hair I put on my under armor maroon athletic long sleeve shirt thing (idk what it's called). I then put on my uniform. (The top is like a crop top with the schools colors and designs and stuff and the skirt is pencil and short and high wasted.).
I then started on my makeup. I finished my make up and put the big bow in my hair. I put on white socks and white cheer shoes, then grabbed my school sweatshirt, phone, and money.
"Cameron are you ready?" I walked into his room. "Yeah I'm coming. Nash is driving with Taylor and everyone." Cam said. I nodded and walked down to the car.
We arrived at the game 30 minutes before. I went over to my squad and they smiled. "Mila!" They all hugged me tightly and I smiled. "Ready to fly tonight?!" Jada asked excitedly. "Yes! I'm so so excited." I gushed.
The game was beginning so I got into line. I put my Pom-Poms on my hips and smiled.
"G-O LETS GO! READY?!" Jada's loud voice was heard. I snapped my arms down to my sides and we started cheering.
-HALFTIME-
"Get a drink girls and then get ready for the half time show!" Jada exclaimed. I got my powerade and took a long drink. "Hi favorite cheerleader." Taylrp hugged me. "Don't mess up my hair!" I groaned.
He pouted and pretended to cry. "Oh stop acting like a baby. You're supposed to be tough. I mean look at you Mr. Tattoos and Piercings." I laughed.
"Can I have a kiss?" he smiled. "Fine." I leaned in and kissed him. "Bye tough boy!" I exclaimed. I ran over to my squad and they started 'oohh' ing.
I blushed and we got into line. We walked to the middle of the field. We started our routine and I was in the air.
"Flip, 5-6-7-8" my back whispered. The bases bounced me and I lunged into to the air doing a double flip, successfully landing in a cradle.
We ended our routine and the crowd cheered. We walked back to our original spot(the side line) and stood in place. After the game, I got pictures with everyone. I got a picture with Cam, Taylor, Matt, Carter, and Nash too.
"Cam we have to wait for my best friend Chase. I want to get a picture with him." I told Cam. "Bye Guys!" Cam said before following me to Chase. "Chase!" I exclaimed. "Camila!" he smiled. We hugged and I gave Cam my phone.
We took a few and I said bye to him. "You were amazing baby sis." Cam hugged me. "Thank you big brother." I hugged him back and we went home. I posted Chase and I's picture on Instagram with the caption: @camiladallas: Chase is my favorite football player @chasethomas 💖 Good job tonight boys!! x First game success.
I put my phone down in my room and changed into baggy sweats and Taylor's t-shirt that he left here. I left my make up on and put my hair into a pony tail.
"Wanna go to Taylor's with me?" Cam asked. "Yeah let's go." I put on my slides and grabbed my phone before following Cam to Taylor's.
HEY GUYS I USUALLY TYPE IN CAPS BC ITS FUN! I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT AND KIK ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING 💖💖
kik: slayycon
Ig: paytoncaniff (personal)
Ig: wtfcanifif
CHEER OUTFIT ON THE SIDE
LOVE YOU ALL 💖