Chapter 11*

This chapter has scenes of a sexual nature. If you don't want to read that you won't have to. You can skip to the next chapter without missing much :)

We basked for another moment, before Jack took my hand and led me to his room. He opened it, and looked a bit nervous, "Now, there's not a lot of room. It's just a small one with a bunk that I share with Fabrizio, but it's ours."

I stepped in and shut the door and said, "Don't worry Jack. I slept in a cupboard under the stairs until I was eleven. This is more than fine."

Jack looked a bit angry and said, "They really did that?"

I nodded and said, "I didn't even know my name wasn't freak or girl until I went to school. And they had me doing all the housework since I was three. I am no stranger to hard work and horrible living conditions Jack. Before I died, I had spent a year on the run from Voldemort, living rough."

Jack still looked destressed and said, "That honestly made me feel worse. No child should have had to go through that. What you've gone through, what you've done... it just makes me sad. Did you not have anyone? Where was your Uncle?"

I put my purse down and sat on the bed and said, "Lay with me, Jack, while I tell you a story, my story." And so, I spent the next hour or so telling him all about my life.

By the end, he was kissing me like his life depended on it, only coming up to say, "God Rose...I'm so glad... that you're... here with... me."

I loved his kisses, and I felt so safe here in his arms. The door to the cabin opened, and Fabrizio stepped in with Tommy. They both saw us and had wide eyes.

Fabrizio broke first with a short laugh and said, "You see Tommy? Amore is good!"

I sat up when Jack got up quickly and hugged Fabrizio, thanking him for his congratulations.

Tommy shook his hand and tipped his hat to me and said, "Glad you're 'ere Rosie. Ol' Jack 'ere was a mess." 

Jack pretended to be offended, then sighed with a smirk and said, "It's true." We all laughed, and Tommy winked and said, "Why don't I 'ave Fab 'ere bunk with me tonight, eh?"

I blushed and Tommy and Fabrizio laughed. Jack, a bit stunned, said, "Oh...sure." They left quickly and soon it was Jack and I alone again.

I was a bit nervous, but he seemed the same, so I just took a breath, stood up next to him, and said, "Jack...are you nervous?"

He stepped closer to me and put his hands around my waist and said, "No." He then started to nuzzle my neck, peppering it with kisses and my breath hitched at the new sensations. He then murmured, "Are you?"

I nodded and said, "A little. I've never been with anyone. Before... I had no time. Too busy trying to stay alive." Jack stopped momentarily, then renewed his kissing with vigor. I hummed and said, "You like that I had no one else?"

Jack skimmed his hands up and down my sides and said, "I have no complaints."

I slowly ran my hands up and down his back, feeling his muscles tense and relax, and said, "And you? Have you had others?"

Jack lifted his head off my neck and looked at me seriously, "I have. But I have never been with someone whom I have had feelings for, Rose. You're my first."

I smiled and said, "Good." I then took his face in my hands and kissed him. As our passion grew, so did our kisses. They turned sloppy, as Jack ran his hands all over my body, through my hair, and on my face. I was glad that I had changed upstairs out of my corset, for it made feeling Jack's hands on me even better.