Extra: Jacks' POV

I had lost her. How could I have been so stupid? She opened up to me and I let her down. She didn't even look back.

I slowly made my way toward my room. I felt like shit. The lowest. When I got there Fabrizio and Tommy were playing poker.

Tommy looked up and scoffed, "What she do?"

I sighed and said, "It wasn't her..."

Fabrizio's eyes widened and he said, "You leave her? Why?"

Tommy looked curious too and I said, "I don't know... I just felt overwhelmed. But right as it happened, I regretted it. The look in her eyes...She won't' talk to me. She won't even look at me anymore." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair in frustration and said, "I don't know what to do."

Tommy hummed and said, "I talked to 'er tonight. She really liked you Jack." I sighed and he continued, "She's a goddess amongst mortal men. There's no denyin' you fucked up. E'ry man does. But you don't give up, Jack. You fight for her."

Fabrizio nodded emphatically and said, "Amore is'a not logical. Yes. You go get her back. She good for you."

I nodded and slept fitfully that night. I was almost crazed the next day. This feeling in my chest just kept growing. I didn't know how to fix it. When I finally caught up with her in the gym, I felt the pressure release, but she pushed me away again. I went back to where Tommy and Fabrizio were sitting on the third-class deck and slumped over.

Tommy sighed and said, "She said no again huh?"

I nodded and said, "She could barely look at me. Told me to forget her. I don't think I can fix this. She... I really hurt her."

Tommy took a drag of his cigarette and said, "Do you love 'er?"

I scoffed and said, "Of course I love her. I know it was fast... but I don't care. I knew she was special the moment I laid eyes on her."

Tommy nodded and said, "Then keep tryin'. That's the only thing to do. Don't give up. I know she likes ya. I could see it in 'er eyes."

Tommy was right. I would keep trying. For her sake as well as mine. I couldn't take this separation anymore.