Make Her My Wife

*Freddy Pov*

I had Kate in my arms till she fell asleep. She looks so perfect.. She will be all mine and soon. I just have to remove Mike.

When I saw Mike with her, all I could see was red... The way he was holding her in his arms!! That should be me! Not him!! I must rid of him, before he infects Kate..before he hurts Kate like her father did... But if Kate gets in the way like she did before, I will have no choice but to her punish, it will be a lot worse then being throw in a dark room for a couple days..

I was going to make her punishment a lot worse, but I knew I would regret later.. She just has to learn to follow orders.. She must learn to listen to me and not disobey me.. Till then she will have to learn the hard way...

Kate started to whimper and move around in my arms..she is beautiful when she sleeps..I leaned over and softly kissed her forehead.. I wanted so much to kiss her lips as well, but that must wait...till I watch Mike struggle and cry for his life... He picked the wrong job and now he will pay for it..

I couldn't help but think of when Kate called me her Teddy Bear.. I'm blushing just thinking about it.. Her words soothe me, even when I'm in the darkest moods.. But I take great pride in being her Teddy Bear, but like all bears we are aggressive and will kill anything that gets in our way...I could be more then just her Teddy Bear... I want to be more...

*Mike's Pov*

I survived other night, but I still haven't seen Kate.. I really hope she is okay. Seeing her perfect light beautiful purple skin, hit a bunch of memories and feelings.. My heart aches. I want to see her.. I want to feel her.. I want her!!

I could never say it before but... I LOVE HER!! I always love her!! The moment I saw her at the hospital, I thought she was the most beautiful creature I ever laid eyes on! It took all my guts to come up to her and ask if she wanted to play..when she said yes, he voice made me want to faint...she sounded like a angle..
I love her so much... I don't know how to tell her!! She is perfect!! I can't lose her again!!

When I get her back she is never leaving my side...I will take good care of her and treat her like she is my everything!! She is my everything!! I want to tell her that so much.. Why can't I just man up and tell the love of my life I love her...If I could have anything I wanted in this world it would be to make Kate my wife....

And I'm not going to let a bear/Man thing stand in my way...

**********************************

Oh no?! What's Freddy going to do?!? Lol who knows... I'm making this up as I go along..x) sorry for the short chapter, I am really sleepy plus I have homework...don't forget to comment!! I love seeing your guys opinions!! <3 byeee