CHAPTER 20 - THE WORLD HE BELONGS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

There's this very dignified, beautiful, mesmerizing-- a queen like lady that is currently drinking her wine while gazing out on the big glass window on her condo. She's staring at those city lights beneath and the big full moon above.

She's wearing her silky night gown ready to sleep, she's just standing there thinking about some deep and unwavering thoughts until someone knocked on her condo's door. She already knows who it is so she grab the door's remote and opened it.

Her personal assistant came.

"Mademoiselle," yumuko ang assistant sa kaniya upang magbigay ng pag galang. "Your plane preparation is ready. Would you like to tell Sir Easton in advance that you will be coming back in the country tomorrow?"

Dahan dahan at punong puno ng hinhin na inubos ng Mademoiselle ang kaniyang wine bago sumagot.

"No, I have some other plans to do when I got there. Tell him I'll meet him after a day or two."

Tumango naman ang Assistant. "Yes, madam." muli itong yumuko. "Have a good sleep." akmang aalis na ang Assitant ng bigla itong huminto at muling bumalik sa pwesto.

"Do you need anything more?" nagtatakang tanong ng babae sa assistant nito.

Nakayuko lamang ang assistan, nagdadalawang isip kung dapat ba niyang ibalita pa ito sa kaniyang madam. "Galileo is already back at the Marchese's" nasabi nalang niya.

Ngumiti naman ang babae, iyong mala-anghel na ngiti. "Thank heavens! That's a good news, I was so worried about Gali." tila nakahingang maluwag ang babae. Umupo ito sa kaniyang napaka gandang queen sized bed ng matiwasay at masaya ang kalooban dahil sa narinig na balita.

Ang akala niya ay aalis na ang assistant pagkatapos sabihin ang balita ngunit hindi pa din ito umalis. "Mademoiselle..."

"What is it Sadie?" tawag niya sa pangalan ng Assitant.

"Are you sure you're going back? Rebel Silvia will also have his departure back in the country tomorrow. Isn't it dangerous for you to follow him there?" nag-aalalang tanong sa kaniya ng Assistant.

Isang matamis at re-assuring na ngiti naman ang sumilay sa labi ng dalaga. "That's exactly the reason why I am going back, Sadie." she said dignified. "Rebel is back and we both know his devilish plans. Easton can't handle him alone..."

Rebel Hakeem Silvia is a Mafia that is on another level. He's just an underboss but the way Silvian treats him is more than that of a Big Boss. Yes, Rebel is as higher as a Big Boss in a Silvian Mafia Community. He controls everything, everyone, he is the REAL BOSS of the Silvians.

Why?

"He's a psycopath! Easton and Gali needs me..." she said alluring and determined.

"Madam Cannabeth---"

"You must go to sleep too, Sadie. Remember, you will be the one to send me off on the airport tomorrow."

Wala ng nagawa ang Assistant na si Sadie, pumayag nalamang ito bilang pagrespeto sa kagustuhan ng kaniyang Mademoiselle na si...

Cannabeth Zeriah De Gauthier, a Mafia and a daughter of De Gauthier, a family of Assasins! She is the best candidate to marry Easton Marchese because of her background alone--in addition, with her non-comparable skills in handling deadly businesses, in and outside the country, the Marchese chose her as the top in competing for the fiance title.

Wow sana all pinag-aagawan ang posisyon ng pagiging asawa ni Easton HAHAHHA!

Ashari matrigger ka na, ikaw mukha lang pera, itong si Cannabeth sagad sagad sa kaperpektuhan!