Pool Party

Here's another update for you guys and what Samantha looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look back at James and Vincent and watch them as they stalk over to another wall, no doubt to punch it. Uhh Raven what do we do? The boys are just going to hurt themselves. Natalie said not wanting them to get hurt. "Stop!" I yell and they stop midway. "Your just going to hurt yourselves, and get better control on your anger." I say calmly, they stare at me. I feel Jake smiling behind me, making me smile. "Why don't we all get to class and we'll talk about this later OK?" I ask, all the boys nod and walk off to their classes. I look down at my schedule to see that I have all my classes with Jake and Marcus.

6 hours later

Hey Vincent I'm going for a run. I mind-link Vincent waiting for a reply. OK. I hear his reply and instantly shift into my wolf and start running deeper into the woods letting my wolf take over slowly. I watch as the trees blur past till we reach the same clearing. My wolf slows down to a trot and lies down, she lets me take control as I start to drift off.

Dream

"Mommy, mommy." I watch as Alyssa runs over to me followed by her father Marcus. "Marcus what are you doing?"  I say, he stops and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "Daddy, daddy"  I look down at Luke who is hugging his fathers leg. I raise my eyebrows at Marcus curious to know why our kids are huffing and puffing. "Uhh kids why don't you go and play with the other pups?" Marcus says, this better be good. "OK" they say in unison and run off. I look at Marcus to see him slowly making his way to me, I bite my lip causing Marcus to growl approvingly. I start to back up and come back to back with a wall. Marcus finally reaches me and rubs his nose up and down my neck, I feel a moan release itself from my lips.

The next thing I know I am pushed onto the bed with Marcus hovering over me supporting all of his weight with his elbows. Marcus places open kisses from my jaw to my stomach, kissing it repeatedly. I giggle. "Does it tickle?" Marcus asks with his eyebrows raised, I nod and watch him gently brush my scar from my step-mother. "Hey baby, this is your daddy. Your mother and I are so excited and can't wait till you are here among us." I giggle watching him talk to our unborn child.

"Marcus?" He looks up at me curiously. "It's a boy." I state,I feel my heart melt the way his face lit up.

Dream over

Marcus's POV

Follow mate. I hear Levi growl in my mind. I follow her to the clearing where she ran away from us, I growl at the thought of our mate running from us. Levi there is something that the guys know that we don't. Why won't our mate trust us? I whimper wondering what could be the reason for her insecurities. Yes. I tried talking with Natalie about what was so important, but she wouldn't tell me she said that Raven herself would tell us. My wolf growled out. I watched as I saw my beautiful mate lie down onto the grass and close her eyes.

I lie down and close my eyes, I noticed that Raven left her mind-link open, I invaded her mind to see what she was dreaming about......

Ravens POV

I wake up with a grin on my face from the dream. I stand on all fours and behind a tree to shift into my human form, I throw on my clothes and walk over to the lake to look at myself. I walk away from the clear lake, as I'm about to leave the clearing I get tackled to the ground by an all to familiar wolf. "Hey.." I say nervously, Marcus gets up and shifts in front of me.

I force my eyes close so I don't get tempted. "Why look away when I am all yours." I hear seductive voice say in my ear, I grit my teeth till I hear a sigh and the sound of clothes being put on. I open my eyes to see Marcus and his 6 packs. "Could you please put on a shirt?" I asked politely, he smirks and says "Nah I'm good." I gracefully stand up and start to making my way back to the pack house.

"Well it was nice to see you again but I have someplace to be." I say over my shoulder and run off in full speed. I walk over to the kitchen to see Christine and Laila taking the pups stuff. "You don't need it anyway." I hear Christine yell. "Watcha gonna do bout it?" Laila said grinning evilly. I feel myself start to shake, I quietly walk over behind Christine and Laila with my fingers on my lips to tell the kids not to tell.

I wait till they raise the stuff over their heads and snatch it from them. "What the fuck?" I walk in front of the sluts and watch them shake in anger. Just as the girls raise their fists the front door flings open with a pissed alpha. We are so good at pissing people off especially alphas. I say to Nat. Yep, which makes us get into trouble. Natalie whines, I grin at her childishness.

Vincent, James and Jake storm down the stairs to see who the intruder was. They take one look at Marcus and look at me with a knowing look. "What?" I ask with an innocent smile. "What did you do to make Marcus this angry?" Vincent says while James and Jake hold him back. "I didn't do anything. I swear." I said stifling a laugh.

Samantha bursts through the door completely unaware of the situation and yells "POOL PARTY!!" At me. "Excuse me?" I ask. She looks at ms like I'm dumb. "I said pool party and you are coming and wearing a bikini!!" Samantha grins, I choke on air and start coughing at the mention of wearing a bikini. "No way in hell am I wearing a bikini Sam." I exclaim.

"Why?!" Sam pouts. "I would like to but I can't because I have my reasons." I say to her making her upset. "I'm sorry, OK do you want to know the reason?" I question. She looks at me and nods eagerly. "OK but you can't tell anyone got it?" She nods again and I lead her to my soundproof room and start my story.