Damien

Marcus's POV (Bet you didn't expect that :) )

I groan and open my eyes, Raven! I jolt forward but get yanked back by silver chains. I look around and see I'm in a cell with silver cuffs and titanium bars. Great, I try to talk to Levi but get no response, I know that he's still there just not replying. They must've inject me with wolfsbane, Raven probably thinks I'm dead. I start panicking and pulling on the cuffs only to have them burn into my skin. "Ah." I groan in pain, and slump back against the wall. I hear voices and instantly close my eyes and even my breathing, "Put him with that Alpha." A gruff voice commands. "Yes sir." Another says, I hear the door open and feel another presence. Suddenly the door slams shut and the voices quieten down until there's nothing but me and the unknown person. I slowly open my eyes and scan the room, my eyes land on a muscular man that's unconscious.

"Hey!" I whisper/shout at him, he stirs and lifts his head. He looks my way and smiles, I give him a small smile back. "Why are you here?" I ask him. He shrugs and then groans in pain. "I got stripped of my title deceitfully, now Bain is the alpha of Red pack. I tried fighting back but they just locked me up in here with you. What about you?" He says, Red pack. Where have I heard that name before, I was friends with their former alpha. "I was friends with your father, he was like a second father to me. I am extremely sorry for your loss. I'm in here because me and my mate Raven, were out running and then Mary and Bain came out of no where and pretended to shoot me. I don't know how she's coping, Mary and Bain wanted the locket that Raven has. The locket controls the elements. " I say and take a deep breath, I try my wolf again but come up with nothing. "Oh." Is all he could say, two guys open the cell doors and inject us with what must be more wolfsbane.

4 Months later

Rachel's POV

It's been 4 months since Marcus passed away but Raven just doesn't want to believe it, she gave birth a day later to a baby boy who she named Damien meaning one who tames; subdues. Ever since then she's been in depression, not eating or drinking. She's taken over the pack and is now alpha of Blood moon pack, she doesn't let her pain get mixed with her alpha duties. "Hey squirt" I put Damien on my hip and start looking for Raven. Damien's a fast learner and can say mummy and daddy, he can also crawl up and own the stairs which freaks Raven out. Raven only eats when Damien is around just so he doesn't think anything's wrong, I walk into Raven's office and she looks up from her paperwork and smiles. I put Damien on her lap. "Mommy" Damien giggles. "Hey baby, you didn't trouble grandma, did you?" Damien shakes his head and starts bouncing on her lap.

Raven stands up. "Mum, I'm going to Vincent's pack for sometime. OK?" She says, I nod. I stayed back while Dave went back to Montana, I had to look after my Raven after her loss. If I'm lucky I can get her to eat a little bit. She visits Vincent and James occasionally for tips or to get her mind off of things. Raven believes that Marcus is still alive, so she sends out search teams at least once every two weeks to search for him. Eric and Julie support her decision, Raven said that she didn't feel the bond break like she should've when he died supposedly meaning he is still alive. She occasionally gets bruises and cuts from nowhere.

Raven shows Damien pictures of Marcus and Levi, so he can always remember his father.

Raven's POV

I feel a stray tear fall slide down my cheek in the remembrance of my mate, I walk back over at my desk from the window and start doing some pending paperwork. My phone rings and Alex's picture pops up on my screen, I smile and put it on speaker. "Hey Alex, how are you?" I say in a cheerful voice. "Good how about you?" He says. I laugh and reply. "Good"

"What about my nephew?" He asks questioningly I shake my head well aware that he can't see me. "He's good too, he can crawl up and down the stairs." I say laughing at how I freak out every time he does. "That's good, in no time he'll be running around." He sounded like he was high. "Oh, I gave up my alpha title meaning that you are going to be alpha of Blue moon pack." I say, I could practically feel his smile. "Look, I've got to go. I have lots of paperwork to get done." I say and hang up, I look back down and sign some contracts.

The door opens, I look up to see my mum with Damien on her hip. I smile and she puts Damien on my lap. "Mommy." He giggles. "Hey baby, you didn't trouble grandma, did you?" Damien shakes his head and starts bouncing on my lap. I stand up and say to my mum "Mum, I'm going to Vincent's pack for sometime. OK?" She nods and I walk outside into the woods. I put Damien on the ground and tell him to stay here if he wants to ride me. I shift into my white wolf, Natalie has completely shut me out. I only hear her whimpering and cries for her mate, I don't blame her though. I gently place Damien on my back and go at a reasonable pace, I go through the clearing where I lost my mate, I hear Natalie whimper again. Vincent I'm crossing over. I say to him and cross over onto Full moon pack. I shift back and walk over to the pack house. I walk inside and laugh at the scene in front of me, James is in a cheerleader outfit. "James what.. what is this?" I ask in between laughs. He points in Allie's direction, I look at her and notice that she's having mood swings. Pregnancy hormones suck. James says, I laugh and James takes Damien from me.

"Allie, what did he do?" I ask her, sitting down next to her. She looks at me and smiles. "He called me fat." She says starting to cry, damn it. I pull her into a hug and rub my hand up and down her back. "He didn't mean it, I know that he didn't" I say and she nods, She stands up and starts bouncing up and down, I stop her before she hurts herself and the pup. I take Damien from James and walk upstairs towards Vincent's office, I knock and then walk in. He looks at me and engulfs me into a bear hug with Damien sandwiched in between us. Damien whines and we laugh. "How are you?" He asks both of us. "We're good. " I reply and walk over to his couch, I plop down onto it and put Damien on the ground so he can crawl around.

Damien crawls around playing with things that he finds while Vincent and I catch up with James who joined in after Allie went for a nap.