Rogue

Raven's POV

I rock Damien back and forth till he is sound asleep, a tear glides down my face. He looks so much like Marcus. Natalie whimpers, I freeze. It's the first time in four months that she's spoken to me, I feel Damien stir and mumble something along the lines of 'daddy' Tears fall from my face at the reminder of my mate, I run out of my room to my office and slam the door shut, I slump down against the door and sob. I stifle a scream, I clutch my side and lift my shirt to see deep cuts that look like they were inflicted by silver. "Raven, open the door. James and Vincent want to see you." Julie's soft voice says, I whimper and open the door. One look at her and I break down again into full out sobs vibrating throughout my body, Eric walks up behind Julie, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. I know he's trying to be strong for us, he pulls me and Julie into a hug that I gratefully return. "I..don't...want...to...see...anyone" I say in between sobs, they nod and walk back down the stairs. I shut the door and sit down on the couch with my head in my hands. Why?!?!? Why is the goddess so cruel?!?!? Natalie screams making me grip my head in pain. Everything happens for a reason Nat, we need to be strong for Damien and our pack. We know that Marcus isn't dead otherwise we would've felt the bond break . I whisper back.

I hear pounding footsteps on the wooden floor outside my office, soon enough I hear pounding of fists on my door. I ignore the noise and carry on crying. "Raven, we know bloody well that you're in there!!" I hear James yell, I still ignore them. "Raven, open this damn door before we break it down." Vincent says, taking a deep breath. I slowly get up and open the door for them, they pull me into a bone crushing hug. I don't react, I just stand there in their hug, they sigh frustrated. I brace myself for the lecture about not taking care of myself, but Ethan runs in looking worn out. "Luna, we have a rogue on our territory. It's a she wolf." He says and then sprints out, I follow suite and run outside shifting. I reach the clearing where the rogue is standing between two of my pack members, I shift back and throw on clothes. "What are you doing here?" I growl out, but feel my features soften after taking in her condition. "Come on, we will discuss this once we are back at the house." I announce, the girl takes a step forward but her legs give out. I sigh and turn to Joseph my gamma. "Carry her." I order. "Okay?" I roll my eyes and start walking towards the pack house with the guys following. I want the pack doctor at the pack house by the time I get back. I say through our link.

It took us approximately 20 minutes to get here, only because we shifted otherwise it could have taken an hour or more. Joseph puts her on the couch in the living room, I already had warned the women and children that there was going to be a rogue in the pack house so they should probably stay clear of the living room. The doctor rushes in and observes the rogue, after a couple of minutes he turns to face me. "Luna, she has been starved and beaten really badly. She was either an omega or she was kidnapped." He states, I nod at him. He bows his head and leaves the room, the girl starts to stir and immediately Ethan and Joseph are by my side with Josh a pack warrior standing next her.

She sits up panicked, her eyes search the room and land on me. I walk towards her but she flinches away. "What's your name?" I say in a soft voice. "N-Nicole T-Thunder, Alpha." She stammers, I smile. "What was your previous position in a pack?" I ask her, she frowns and lowers her head in shame. "Omega, I ran away because I couldn't deal with all the pain." I lift her chin so she is looking into my eyes and I know that she is not lying. "I Raven Mercier accept you Nicole Thunder into Black moon pack." Her eyes widen as realization dawns on her. "Wait, so I trespassed into one of the strongest pack in the world? Holy shit" She curses, she smiles which instantly turns into a sad smile. "Now you will have a normal place in this pack, this pack does not have omegas." I say. "I don't mean to intrude Luna but is this the pack that lost its Alpha 4 months ago?" She asks, I feel my tears resurfacing making my beta and gamma growl. I nod at her.

"But he's not dead!!" She shouts, everyone slowly files into the living room after hearing Nicole's outburst. She blushes a deep red, earning a couple of laughs. Since the living room isn't sound proof they heard everything that we were talking about. "What do you mean that he is not dead?" I say sounding formal, Vincent and James walk over to me and sling their arms around my shoulders. "Alpha Johnson, has dark brown hair and has fair complexion?" She asks, and I nod my head vigorously. I look at Julie who is holding a now wide awake Damien, I smile towards her. "I remember going for a run and I saw some men taking him somewhere. I followed them and they were in some sort of warehouse, I don't know if they're still there though." She exclaims her face falling on the last words. "That's better than nothing." I say soothingly, I walk over to Damien and spin him around making him giggle. "We're gonna get daddy back." I say rubbing my nose on his nose, his face lights up and I smile.

Marcus's POV

I groan in pain as the bastard cuts me with silver on my waist. I learnt that the other Alpha's name is Nathaniel, Nate for short. We've come up with an escape plan, it took us 4 fucking months to get what we needed, my child is 4 months old now. Bain punches me in the face which heals in no time, I look over to Nate to see him watching intently. I remember Raven telling me to always keep a bobby pin to pick locks and now it's going to come in handy, I pull out the pin from my pocket and start picking at my cuffs while Nate keeps watch. I feel a wave of emotions but they're not my emotions, they're Raven's. I feel her grief, depression, anger, hope and a slight bit of happiness. Finally!!!! Levi screams in my head causing me to wince at its intensity. I quietly unlock Nate's cuffs and get to work on the cell door. "Where'd you learn that from?" He asks, I keep my focus on the lock. I hear the click and swing the door open. "Raven, she taught me how to." I say and get Nate to lead the way since he's been here before, we sprint into the trees and shift mid-stride. I create a temporary mind link with Nate so we can communicate with each other.

I sniff the air, trying to sniff out where my pack might be. We carry on straight until I smell my pack members coming from South-East. We're heading South-East. The pack must've come by here but since their hideout is so well hidden they probably missed it. I say and he nods, we proceed South-East.