Pool

"P.S 

I never told you but i was falling in 

Love"

A few days has passed and sadie and lia are Finally dating but the thing is they have to keep it a secret for right now because of there parents and the cast after the seasons of stranger things is done they will tell every one there dating but for right now they cant.

"PRETTY GIRL COME DOWN HERE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING !" Sadie said from the living room while lia was coming out of the shower lia then changed and went down stairs " what's up bby" lia said as she got on the couch "you know what day it is?"sadie asked "um Sunday?!"lia said "Don't you remember?today is a special daYyyy" sadie said has she smiled widely wondering if lia got the clue "Oh now I remember" lia said has she got up to get some orange juice then sadie got up "your having that pool party!"lia said as she turned and looked at sadie who sat back down in disappointment "what is it not today then?" Lia said "oh no yea it is today" sadie said but was still sad that lia didn't know it was her birthday even though sadie told why she was having the pool party "hey can you come with me i need to pick up some stuff" lia asked sadie "um yea sure let me go get dressed i will come and pick you up at 11:00 ok?" Sadie said as she got her keys and walked passed lia "HEY no kiss goodbye?" Lia asked "bye i will see you later!" Sadie said as she opened the door and walked out "bye?!" Lia said as she waved to sadie who was now driving off.